cuddles

Izukus pov

Laying on shoto's chest I had found it rather hard to sleep and If you ask why well its because I want to feel his skin and I did not know why I have only been attracted to one person but they are long gone and I thought I had learned my lesson about falling for an alpha but I clearly haven't and that makes me an idiot and I know that but I really crave to touch his skin also I want to know what his power is and I want to cuddle more I want to feel this heat that is radiating off his body.

And you know what my omega side of me won the battle against all of me and my omega side I ended up almost completely under his shirt and I loved it his skin had scars on it but that's not what matters what matter is that this feels so nice. I can feel every one of his muscles on my face and this was helping me calm down I mean he is so nice and warm in this cold room although one side of his body is slightly cooler than the other but i did not mind.

And once you add that mint sent it's like being in a calming area completely but before I pass out I cancel that alarm I set because I did not want to move right know and all I had wanted to do was to cuddle with this man that I barely knew but yet seem to trust that is an alpha one of things that had hurt me the most.

Time skip

When I woke up I was no longer on shoto but in a bed with a nice warm blanket. It was nice but I did not like shoto not being there it was to much I want his warm body right next to mine and I want to smell that mint sent that seem to calm me and... and... well I dont know but i want to be next to shoto.

As if summoned shoto steps in the room with what looks like breakfast... WAIT IS IT MORNING DID I SLEEP THOUGH THE NIGHT AND IN HIS BED!! I bounced up and then I seen something I thought I never would. Shoto smiled although small still a smile "sho your smiling" and then that smile faded away "no no!! please keep smiling it makes you even more handsome"

The light smile that it was came back. Shoto gave me the plate of food that looked freaking delicious and tasted freaking delicious. I had eaten every last bite and when I looked up all I could see was sho in front of me with his hand out so I put my hand in his and he started laughing. "W-what?" He looked at me and said "I was asking for the plate and do you want some more food you seem like you were starved" this had made me so embarrassed.

My face was so red at this "I-im sorry shoto-kun" he smiled at me again and this reminds me I wanted to ask him something "hey sho" he hummed "do you want me to be your full time support omega?" He looked at me a bit surprised and then nodded like it was nothing "why did you come to the conclusion that's what you need to do?" Was all he said.

"Umm sho I had gotten an email from your bosses saying that you were vary distracted when I was not there and so they had offered to pay for a year of me here with you living together" he looked happy at that "sure... but why would you want to spend that much time with me... I'm not that nice" and when he said that I did not believe him he was one of the nicest alphas I have ever met.

"Sho your nice to me and I love that so I will become you personal emotional support omega if you want me to because you seem to be stressed and I want to help you" (okay I'm starting to run out of inspiration) I think I made him speechless and it was so funny. All sho had done was just stair. It had made me a bit nervous. "Sho?"

Shoto's pov

Izu is so cute and I get to keep him!(no you do not he is my baby) ohh this had to be a dream I get to keep the cutest thing in the world in my home. Yep it has to be a dream ... wait if this isn't a dream "yes I want you to be my personal support omega I have an extra room if you want to move in" this boy that I had basically just met made me go crazy...

I want to hug him... I'm going to hug him... I'm walking to go hug him... I'm hugging him... this is the best feeling in the world because he is hugging back "sho I would love to move in with you" izu had said with a slightly lowered smile... ohh noooo what did I do why did his smile faint "is something wrong izu?" And then the boy looked at me in surprise "YEP!! EVERYTHING IS FINE! I-I'M FINE" he practically screamed.

"Ohh sho I need to contact your company to tell them that I'm your personal emotional support omega. And then I need to contact my company to tell them that I wont be coming to work for a while. And the mumble mumble..." and he just started to mumbling to himself and I could watch it all day... God I'm weird.

"Hey Izu could you come here for a bit" he had just snapped out of that mumble face and nodded. As he got closer to me I started to smile a lot and when he was right in front of me I rapped my hands around him and because of his Small stature I had to bend forward a bit. I put my head on his shoulder and my nose right next to his sent glands because damn he smelt so good I could not get enough of it.

Since I was still tired I picked Izu up bridle style and took him back to bed he did not seem to mind I took the plate away and set it on the dresser and I just fell asleep with him in my arms....

The last time next day

I woke up with Deku still in my arms it was really nice but I had to go to work I lightly pick up Izu and set him on the bed I make breakfast and ate and set Izu's plate in the fridge left him a note and left for work. I did not like leaving Izu alone at home and we had to move his stuff in today and I really want to just spend the day with him. This is going o bug me all day.

Time skip he's at work

As I walked into work I see bakugou katsuki my friend "hey half n half what up" I hate that nick name he gave me it was annoying "nothing" I say in my usual monotone voice but I think he had seen through that cause he started to glare at me more then usual "what?" i say in the smae voice "who is she?" is all he said and I was surprised that he could actually read me damn well not that good since it's a boy.

"Its a guy..." and his eyes widen In surprise "is it really that surprising?" He snapped out of a trance that he was in and started to nod "dude every girl in a mile has been flirting with you since forever its just suprising that you are gay" and when I thought back on it I can see what he ment but I dont care I did not even talk to those girls it dose not matter.

"So who is this unlucky boy" was the thing that came out of his mouth and I was definitely surprised that he was actually interested in my life I mean this man has the ego as big as this world it suprising seeing him like this "umm why dont you meet him after work?" I really don't want him mentally scaring my omega but he is my friend and I need to put some trust in him.

Time skip after work

Katsuki and i arrive at my house and I could just smell my sweet izu in there I had missed him so much