Chapter 13

Shoto's POV

It's the end of izu heat and he is very tired 'ohh yeah he is' god I thought that voice would have gone away when I claimed my omega. So it's still here what's up and why are you in my head 'dude you made me deal with it' what do you mean. 'I'm the author' oh ok can you go away now ' yeah sure ill just come back when you decide to be a jackass okay' okay now go away.

Izu starts to wake up And I felt sad I loved watching him sleep 'creep' GO AWAY, I kiss him really gently as to not scare him. ''love you kitten'' he started to blush a vary dark red ''sho my but hurts and so does my back and neck''. I looked at him and now I understand why he was blushing, I had bitten him so many times that his neck that it was covered in bruises. I had fucked him so much that I'm sure that he's has a bruised there too, I love him so much ''I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you in pain''.

He looked at me and just kissed me ''it's ok I'm fine'' I kissed him back, I loved it when we could just kiss and not fuck. Well, that is something I didn't think I would ever say I had no clue that would be so much in just a few days. I broke the kiss and got up, he looked at confused '' I'm going to make breakfast'' not I'm going to call Bakugo and ask him if this was real. I just can't believe that he was that horny every time.

Ring ring

B: What do you want
T: hey umm I just helped izu with his heat and—
B: you are exhausted
T: yeah
B: WELL GET USED TO IT IM BUSY YOU HALF AN HALF BASTARD (In background) daddy~ fuck mee~
T: yeah you do that

...

I started making breakfast to hear whimpering in the room, I turned off the stove and walked to the room and see izu on the floor. I ran over to him '' hey what's wrong'' he just glared at me ''ohh sorry'' I picked him up as gently as I could and put him back in bed. He pecked my cheek and thanked me and I continued to cook till I finished, plated it, and walked over to a sleeping izu.

''Kitten its time to wake up'' he got up and processed what I had said and started to blush like an apple, it was so cute. I got behind him so that he was in-between my legs and hugged him from there ''hey that tickles you dork'' he laughed, he started eating. He looked like he was enjoying himself with the food, '' you like he just nodded and kept eating his cheeks making him look like a chipmunk.

When he finished eating he laid back on my chest I kissed his forehead he laughed, god he's way too cute I just want to keep him all to myself forever. ''Mine'' I whisper under my breath ''hmm what did you say sho'' ''nothing don't worry kitten'' he blushed again. He really has a dirty mind if he keeps thinking of when he was in his heat cycle when we were fucking.

''Hey if you keep calling me kitten I'm going to start calling you master'' now it was my turn to blush ''fine I will stop call you kitten anymore'' he kissed me ''thank you'' he started to close his eyes. I guess my little kitten is tired. I put the dish that he ate off of on the dresser, pulled up the blankets ad then I let him and me sleep for a very long time. But sadly I have to go to work tomorrow.

Time skip

I was talking to momo and she had looked like she was about to cry when I told her that I was mated to izu. Scratch that she is crying ''hey momo what's wrong'' '' you must be a very dumb guy shoto... I was in love with you'' she said. But as she said that I just thought umm your the dumb one Jiro has liked you since high school and you still haven't seen it. I know that I was being a brat but she was being a bitch just because I didn't feel the same way.

I hugged her and then walked away, she looked very surprised but I really didn't give a shit it was the end of the day. I just walked over to the vending machine and grabbed a soda, and started to walk home when I had seen izu friend Kirishima. He spots me and runs over to me ''h-hey um shoto right... umm, I'm sorry for what you heard on the phone with katsuki''. I think he was redder than his hair at this point.

''It's ok by the way did he claim you yet'' he looked very surprised by my question ''yeah he has why'' I just got even more confused. ''Well how long have you been dating'' he looked really confused now ''a month our so why'' ''he dated izu for a year and yet never claimed him''. His eyes widened when he realized ''OHH MY GOD YOUR RIGHT'' I just didn't get it. ''Hey, Kirishima I'm going to go home if that's ok''.

he nodded and so I left to go him to my precious izu, I bet he's just waiting for me to get home like he usually does. Just the thought of this made me a little happier than I already was from the thought of seeing his beautiful smile again. I was just about skipping just at the thought of him, I love him so much it just about to hurt from being away from him for just a few hours.

Time skip

Izuku's POV

I have been waiting all day for my alpha to get back home, but this feels like it has been forever since I have seen him. I just want to kiss him and snuggle with him, I cant wait till I hear his entrancing voice I want to be held by his warm arms again. When I heard the door open I just about jumped out of my seat just to greet him and to be in his arm, but he stopped me. ''What is it alpha'' he looked at me surprised oops I forgot that I usually call him sho.

Even though I might have made a mistake by calling him alpha the only thing I could think about was that he won't let me hug him. My eyes started to fill to tears, ''alpha w—why cant I hug you'' his eyes softened and he hugged me so I started to calm down just a little. I feel so much better when I'm in his arms, I don't feel like I'm alone when I'm with him and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

''Izu why weren't you claimed when I met you'' my eyes widened and the memories came back so the tears that had stopped one minute ago were now pouring down my face. ''Izu what's wrong'' he asked me but I couldn't seem to stop the tears to talk to him, he kept hugging me trying to calm me. ''Izu how about you tell me when you calm down'' I didn't answer with my voice all I could do was nod.

A few minutes passed and I had calmed down and I was ready to talk, my eyes puffy and red but still he is my alpha and so I can't keep anything from him. ''Umm alpha'' he just hummus a yes ''I'm ready to talk'' he looks at me with a very calm smile that helped me stay calm. ''They said that I was not worth the trouble so they never claimed me'' (ha you thought I was going to do another story) he looked at me and that smile turned into a frown.