15

Izuku's POV

I lied to my alpha and I'm pregnant, I don't want to be pregnant yet I'm still so young and I don't want sho to leave me. It's been a week and I think I'm going to tell him but I don't know how he's going to react since weave only known each other for a few months. He was coming home right now so I was waiting and let me tell you I am terrified of what he was going to say to me or if he was going to leave me.

I could feel little tears gather up in my eyes as the thoughts of sho leaving or telling m he doesn't want our pups cross my mind.
I don't want him to hate me and I don't want to get rid of these pups that I will love when they join me on earth. When they join me I want them to have their father both of them, is at them to grow up in a household where they are loved to the point that they have to pull me and him apart.

I want these pups to think that we are too lovey doves for them and do not have to worry that we are going to hurt them when they sleep. I don't want them to be raised like I was raised, I will have my pups even if sho doesn't agree because they are not unwanted. They will be loved whether it is by there hero father our by there omega father they will be wanted even if I am not.

Shotos POV

I walk in to see a little izu staring off into space, I slowly walk over to him standing there he still didn't notice me. so I walk behind him and wrap my arms around him and breathe in that wonderful scent he has. Then I started to smell worried in that ohh so lovely scent of his ''hey izu are you ok'' he looks up at me with a surprised look o his face. His eyes filled with tears the moment they laid eyes on me, he was starting to hyperventilate, and then he passed out.

I held him in my arms and took him to our bedroom laid down held him to my chest gently he was really tense and I have no clue why. After a couple of minutes, he had relaxed and started to smile at me I don't know if he was awake or not but when he opened his eyes. ''Izu what the hell is wrong and why the hell did you faint!'' his ears went down to his head when I had started to yell.

''Sho... um, I'm pregnant'' and now I am a bad person I had just yelled at my pregnant omega that is terrified of me right now. ''Izu what do you mean you pregnant'' he looked at me his ears next to his head ''umm you got me pregnant'' he says again ''what...''. He looked so scared that I almost felt a little scared ''izu what's wrong'' he was letting out scared pheromones to the point that my alpha was about to start to bear hug him.

Well, that is what I ended up doing anyway he had started to relax when I released my scent he was starting to purr as he was hugging my chest. I kissed him lightly ''I cant wait to see our baby'' he started to wag his tail like really fast and let out little tears. I looked at him worried but he was smiling with the biggest and brightest smile I have ever seen on him, on anyone.

He was on week into his pregnancy I would guess but I really did want to keep him near me now that I know he is holding my child. I picked him u ad put him not he bed I put something on but he just got right back up and left to the kitchen. This had made me a little mad at the fact that I wanted him to stay close to me and he just walked away from me and didn't stay.

I got up and he was just going through all of the cabinets trying to find something, when he found it he couldn't reach it. I walked up behind him put one hand on his belly and the other just to reach for what he was trying to get. That was Carmel popcorn he smiled at me and grabbed the popcorn and then grabbed my hand and took me back to our room and put me on the bed then put himself in between my legs.

I put my hand on his belly again and he just giggled and watched the show we were watching, he snuggled into me and slowly fell asleep. I just continued to watch the show and he just slowly but surely got up kissed me walked to the bathroom and started the water. I grab him to set him down on the bed and do everything for him I want our baby to be as comfortable as possible.

He just looked so groggy that he didn't question it and slowly but surely started to strip off his clothes one by one. I am not going to lie thee were still hickies and love bits scattered across his body and I really wanted to make more of them. He slowly entered the tub but he didn't expect me to clime in with him, well I was getting undressed and then I slid behind him in the bath the same position we were in before 'but naked, haha puns'.

Ohh for fuck sake your back again I thought you were gone 'ha you thought wrong' ok but can you go I kinda want some privacy .' hey I've seen yours and your little omegas naked body I watched you fuck' ok didn't want that info so can you just leave for now. 'Yeah sure why not' thank the gods or god or all might whatever same thing.

Izuku's POV

I was having a very deep blush on my face and was about start to nose bleed, I'm mean sure we did it before(have to try my best to keep him a least a little innocent) but that was when I was on my heat And I really want to do that again but I have no clue on if it will hurt my baby and I won't be taking any chances. But it had to seem that sho had a hole northerlies plan because he was hard.

He had started to suck on my neck biting every once in a while, it felt really good too I wanted more but I was going to have to stop this. ''Sho no I dot know if it will hurt the baby'' he growled ''kitten it won't hurt the baby I looked it I up'' wait HE LOOKED IT UP. ''Sho are you telling me you were planning on having sex with me when I'm PREGNANT'' I think he knew he fucked up so he just trapped me in a kiss.

I was not going to stick with the topic so I old enjoy not feeling pain since I'm not on me heat as he continues to kiss me...