Bad guy 1: What is Upya?

I began to jump and I was in the air.

Ace: It is...

I then start to fall down and raise the pipe in the air

Ace: Up your...

I was about to land so I took this chance to say

Ace: ASSSS

and I hit him in the head.

Bad guy 1: ahh, tch, you think that hurt. Hahaha that barely tickles. Who are yo-wait, aren't you that kid we met earlier?

Ace: Yes, you are correct. My name is ace, and I am here to fight you.

They all began to stare at me for a while and it got awkward. They look at each other and began to laugh at me

Bad Guy 3: HAHAHA YO-YOU HEAR THIS KID HAHAH!!!

Bad Guy 4: Yeah!! He said HAAHAHAHAAHA, He said he was gonna "Fight" us. HAHAHAH FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER HEARD.

Bad Guy 1: Ahh thats cute, hey kid, why don't you run off somewhere.

Bad guy 2: Yeah, us and these guys are having a small argument right now. So scram.

The police began to be confused as they didn't know what was going on.

Police Officer 1: Hey kid. Go away and save yourself. You're gonna die.

Ace: Die? Wow, can't believe a lot of people doubt me when I want to do something. Oh well I don't give a damn about what you say. But.....I ain't no ordinary person. I am here to fight. So like it or not, I'll stay

Bad guy 4: mhmhmhhmhaahahahah, alright guys, I'll handle this. This is gonna be easy work.

He starts to walk slowly and then rushes towards me. He goes in with a right hoot and hits me in the gut. I crash down towards a building behind me.

Ace: aaahh *grunts*, man maybe I should've learned how to fight first.

{Main Objective - Defeat 4/4 of the raiders}

Since I crashed Into the wall really hard I couldn't do much. The one who threw me into the wall rushed me so I activated laser fist and punched him. It didn't do anything for a bit until it started taking a bit of an effect.

Bad Guy 4: Ah what the hell, how are you doing that? Now theres a hole in my armor. *growls* now YOU'LL PAYYY!!!

He goes in for the punch but I was able to move enough to dodge it. I hit him in the face with my pipe and escaped.

Bad Guy 4: Now you've done it. TIME TO DIE BOY.

Again he goes for another right hook so I dodge and hit him in the face with my pipe. But he grabs it on time

Bad Guy 4: You think this trick will work on me again?!? WELL YOU ARE WRONGG!!

Then I was able to activate laser fist and punch in the hole I made in his chest. I was able to touch skin so made a burned spot on his chest. I didn't want to kill him. He was yelling in agony covering his burnt spot. I grab my pipe and bash it on his face. He had a helmet on so there was no point in hitting him in the head.