Tutorial

As soon as we started the tutorial, a lot of things started to appear out of no where. From floating to standing, below my feet was dead soil. I looked up and started to look around me. The sky was blue with the sun on the center. When I kept staring at it, it didn't hurt like it would when you stared at a star.

Ace: Hey kuno, can you tell me where am I, because I know Im not on earth. Iw would know if it was because the sun or whatever that is doesn't hurt as much as the one on earth.

Kuno: well user, we are in a training course where you will be testing your extraordinary abilities.

Ace: woah. Well can you tell me what I am atleast

Kuno: well...how should I put this....your world is different from how you see it.

Ace: whats that supposed to mean.

Kuno: well to you, in your POV, your world is like a game to you, everything you can do in a video game, you can do it real life

Ace: Really now...well thats a power you don't see on TV

Kuno: well there are limitations, you are only able to use 4 abilities at once. You currently have one plus some abilities that are a part of your character. Now what I want you to do is say is "Open My Info" then you'll see what you have.

At this point I was excited to see what abilities I have. I hope I have some cool abilities like flying or I can use chest codes and spawn things like tanks or weapons.

Ace: Okay, Open My Info

Users Info
Name: Ace Age 15
Level: 1           Power Level: 1
Abilities
Laser Fist
Add ability
Add Ability
Add Ability

Gamers Mind: allows the user to see the world as there playground. Is able to do what any games can do. Gives the user a set of objectives and can learn abilities by unlocking them. Only if the user wants to unlock. Also has a list of abilities it can use in the Ability section (say command "open ability list" to open the ability section) of the inventory. Can also carry plenty of stuff. User can also say the commands in there mind. Also can project holograms from his hands and eyes. also can scan people.

Gamers Body: allows the users body to be healed by eating, resting, and can increase strength by completing missions or training.

I was a bit disappointed with my abilities, but i still had two abilities that are a part of my powers. At least they are useful in someways. Like If I eat and sleep I heal.

Ace: *sigh*. I guess its better than nothing. Okay I opened up, what next?

Kuno: ok now I will test your skills here. I want you to go to that battle field with all those robots

I looked forward to where the waypoint was set. I see a small battle area with robots that looked like they are turned off. They were facing down and looked a bit creepy. It seemed like the robots you would see in the Terminator Movie. I moved toward them and they all activated at the same time.

Ace: Woah thats cool. Okay so what do I do here.

Kuno: Well....you fight. Since you only have 1 ability, use that as your as your advantage here

I did what he said. I activated laser fist and punched all of them. I got to say, they do put up a fight. All of them came up to me one by one.

Ace: Hey Kuno, this is pretty easy, do you think you can make them a bit harder?

Kuno: sure, lets see how you deal with people with guns.

The difficulty had increased and the area was so loud. Automatic guns started being shot, some where aiming aimlessly. Most of them started shooting me so I took cover. Since I was weak. I tried dodging and punching all of them but since im a low level my fist takes longer to go though them. I was able to faze through some enough to rip out there core. But more kept spawning in. I was having trouble until they all stopped.