Remember when...

Y.A/N: hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated recently I promise that I will be updating a lot more now, I've just had some personal things to deal with and exams but I'm going to write more this year! Anyway...
ALI'S POV:
Today is a new day, I am new person... Last night was mine and Em's first time, it was incredible she makes me feel so loved! I can't wait to go to school today knowing that me and her are ok with each other, I just need to sort me and the girls friendship out, they have to believe me when I say I'm not A! I can't even begin to understand why they would believe that I am the person that i fear most! I am worried about Em though, I don't want her feeling like she would have to choose between me and the girls, and to be honest if it came down to it I'm scare about what her answer would be. Well I'll just have to see how today goes.

EMILY'S POV:
Last night Ali and I had sex for the first time and it was honestly the best day of my life! I couldn't wait to see her today, I got up early to make sure I looked good and went to school and waited for Ali. After it had been about 15 mins I saw her pull up in her car, she stepped out and saw me and started to walk over to me, she had a really sexy glow on her today and a new vibe and just looking at her made me feel weak at the knees, "Hey baby!" "Hey Ali, you look so fucking hot today." She giggled, "well I wanted to look good today, after all you turned me into a new person last night." I blushed as she winked at me, "well come then, let's go" we walked into school holding hands and pretty much everyone stopped to stare at us, a couple of guys whistled at us as we walked to our lockers. When we got to them there was Hanna, Spencer and Aria looking at us completely shocked, Hanna came over to me, "Um hi Em.. can I talk to you for a second please ALONE?" "Yeah sure." She dragged me away from Ali, "please tell this is just a crazy scheme of yours to sleep with the enemy!!" "Um.." "are you actually dumb Em? Or are you just plain stupid? She's dangerous you know that, and you should be very aware of what she's capable of!" "Ok look, you know what Hanna you are not the boss of me, I can dye whoever the fuck I want to date, Alison Dilaurentis is not A and until you get that into your head then you can stay the fuck away from me, I love her ok? And no one not even the real A is going to stop me from being with her!" I walked away from Hanna, grabbed Ali's hand and took her out of the school "where are we going?" "Away from here and all the bitches that are here." And with that I dragged her into my car and drove off .

I know this is short and that I haven't updated for ages but as I said earlier I have been sooooo busy! I am so sorry!