Help her

Emily's POV:

Alison just walked out after her argument with Maya, I'm not going to lie, I know I may not remember, but, seeing her that angry and jealous, was hot... but I need to see if Maya is ok, then I'll call Alison later, "Hey Maya, are you ok?" She nods, "yeah, but go Em." "What?" She sighs, "Go get her." She says calmly, "But-" "EMILY CATHERINE FIELDS, I MAY LOVE YOU, BUT SHE LOVES YOU MORE, SO GO GET HER AND STOP BE STUPID!" My jaw drops, "Um I uh, ok, I'll go." I say starting to walk backwards, "Good, oh and Em, don't call me, like ever." I nod and run in the direction of where Alison went.

Spencer's POV:

Hanna and I are just sitting here, not talking, not moving, just existing. I lie down and look up at the sky, it's interesting watching the birds just flying around and living their simple lives, all they do all day is fly about and get food, but they're free, they have no troubles, they can be care free and just live to their full extent. I look past all the birds in the trees to the clouds in the sky, floating on by, I feel like I don't really appreciate just how incredible it is that I'm alive in this huge universe, because being here on this tiny planet in the one of millions upon millions of universes is pretty wonderful, so why are there some cruel people here, here to torment and bully and harm? It doesn't make sense, in a world that should be peaceful, there is so much havoc and cruelty to ruin it. I close my eyes and sigh, letting yet another tear escape my eye and run down my cheek, I can hear the wind blowing through the trees, making the leaves rustle, I can hear the birds singing different melodious tunes, I can hear Hanna now humming a tune, I open one eye to look at her, she is sitting, with her head looking up at the sky, with a slight smile on her face, it's nice to see that even after everything we've just been through, she's still smiling, it's almost inspiring, maybe she's just appreciating life like I am, "Han?" She stops humming and looks down at me, "Yeah?" She replies still smiling, "What's that tune that you're humming?" She chuckles lightly, "Um it's settle down by The 1975." I smile, "Its nice." She nods, "Yeah, you should listen to them." I nod, "Yeah I will, maybe ill listen to them with... with Aria." She smiles slightly sympathetically at me now, "Yeah, you do that." We sit in silence again after that for a little while, until I hear Toby's voice calling my name, "SPENCER??" I sigh, before standing up and dusting myself off, I step out from behind the tree and see Toby, he spots me and comes running over, "Hi, you're ok?" I nod and look at Hanna as soon as she nods, I turn back Toby, "Aria, is still in there, we have to get her, we have to help her!" "Ok, can you lead us there Spence?" I don't even answer, I just start walking to were A's cabin is, we get there after about 15 minutes and before I can say anything, all the police officers that are here, run and ram a big metals thing into the door, it budges, they do it a couple more times until finally, the door is busted down, they run in, while is sit down and curl up and cry and wait, please let her be alright, I feel Hanna come and sit next to me and wrap her arms around me, I lay my head on her shoulder and she rests her head on mine. We stay like this for about 45 minutes and then we hear people running out of the building, first to come out is Toby and he's carrying a body, I stand up and run over to him, he puts the body down and I see Aria standing before me, I don't hesitate to pull her into a bone crushing hug and she immediately hugs back, I'm now smiling and crying with happiness, "you're ok, you're ok, it's all ok now, you're safe, I- I love you." I whisper into her ear, she squeezes me tighter, "I love you too Spence so much!" She whispers back, her voice thick with emotion, I've got her back, I pull away from the hug, but take her hand, Hanna comes running over and wraps her arms around Aria and me, "let's go home guys." I nod as I rest my head on Hanna's, still holding Aria's hand, "Yes, home, let's go." And with that we start to make our way out of the woods with Toby and the rest of the police force.

Awww sparia love! So cute! Thank you if you're still reading this! I love you, I have an ending to this book already btw and I'm already planning other books as well, so let me know if you'd read them and I'll tell you the topics! ~Stacey xx