The beach

WARNING CONTAINS A SEX SCENE,IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT THE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

Alison's POV:

I don't know what happened with Emily and Hanna just now, but whatever it was, Em is now super pissed. She's driving me to the coast I don't know what she has planned but I'm going with it, I hate it when she's in these moods because she suddenly becomes really unpredictable, I mean don't get me wrong I love Em a lot but I really don't know what I'm supposed to say or do to her in these situations. We arrive at the coast and as soon as Em parks the car she gets out, slamming the door behind her and stormed over to the sand and sat down, I stood for a minute just studying her, her hair blowing in the wind made her look magical she is so beautiful. I walked over and sat next to her and she instantly put her arm around me, so I rested my head on her shoulder and she rested her head on mine, "I love you Ali" she whispered, "I know, Em and I love you too" we just sat there after that staring out at the sea which was lapping up against the sand, it was beautiful, the silence, the sea, the birds singing in the distance and being here with Em, it was these moments that I loved the most and that I would treasure forever. I lift my head up and turn to face Em, she faced me and we closed the gap between us our lips moving in sinc, she cupped my face and lay me down in the sand and was on top of me just kissing me, it was full of love and passion. I decided to take control and I pushed her over so that I was on top, I stopped kissing her for a minute just to take her gorgeous features, her chocolate brown eyes, her cute nose and her soft plump lips. I crash my lips back onto hers and let the moment take over my thoughts.

Emily's POV:

Hanna really pissed my off but being here with Ali right now nothing else matters to me, we're on a beach making out, like we're in a movie or something, God she's so hot! I let my desires take over and I sit up and pull her top off and she pulls mine off. I roll her back over and let my hands roam over her body she is rolling her hips against me and its driving me crazy, she bits my lip and then whispers "I want you Em" and that was enough to drive me over the edge, I start kissing down her stomach and then I pull her shorts off and throw off to my right, I start kissing up her thighs and when I reach the top I pull her pants down and start pleasuring her, her moans are turning me on even more she starts to reach her climax and as soon as she does she turns me over and starts sucking on my neck and let's her hands roam my body, they finally reach into my pants and she starts to pleasure me, oh it feels amazing, she is amazing, I start to reach my climax and when I do she keeps going, "OH MY GOD ALI!" She finally stops and rolls off me, both of us out of breath, she turns to look at me, " I love you so much Em." I grin, "I love you too Ali." She gets up and puts her clothes back on, "where are you going?" I ask, "the car" she says with a wink, I get up and follow her, I've never seen this side of her before, and now that I am, I'm loving it!

I know this is short sorry ~ Stacey