Maybe happy endings are real

It's been a while guys but I've decided to do one because why not, I want a happy ending so you guys can either imagine it ending like this or the original way xx

Alison's POV:

An A free, Bethany free world, Hanna woke up about 4 weeks ago and Emily, she woke up the day after her surgery but fell into a coma and the doctors now still don't think she'll make it, but I refuse to give up on her, she's my rock my everything she's the love of my life, I lost her twice before I will not lose her again.

I'm sitting by her bed holding her hand, this has become a routine to me, I come in every day at exactly 7am I sit next to her and tell her what dreams I had, usually they were about her, I hold her hand and tell her stories funny memories and when it gets to 1pm I go and get lunch as quickly as I can and then I rush back to be by her side, I sit back down tell her what I've got and then when I'm done I have a little sleep still the entire time holding her hand when I wake up from my alarm it's 4pm, I sing to her a different song each day, I have to leave at 7pm but I know it won't be long before I'm back at her side again. Today there was something different, something felt different I got in at my usual time and I sat down next to Emily and picked up her hand except this time instead of her hands being dry and warm, they were hot and clammy and... HOLDING MY HAND BACK! I shot up from my seat and moved over to Emily's face, "Em? Baby? Can you hear me?" Her eyelids slowly fluttered open, "A-Ali?" Her voice was hoarse and raspy, "hang on, I'm just going to go and get the doctor!" I raced out of the room and found her doctor talking to a nurse, "Doctor Carlson! She's awake Emily's woken up!" His yes widen and he smiles,"let's go" we walk as fast as we can back to her and finally we get there we walk in, "Miss Fields?" Her eyes flutter open and she looks around finally her eyes land on me and she smiles gently, "hey, you." I smile back, "hello beautiful." Doctor Carlson goes over to her to check her vitals, "right Emily i'm going to ask you to stay overnight and if you do well which i'm positive you will, you can go home tomorrow." Her smiles grows, "home yes I would like that." Doctor Carlson smiles warmly, "ok then I will leave you two alone." I walk over to Emily and take her hand, "how are you feeling baby?" "Like I've had a really long lie in." I chuckle "well you have, but you're awake now, and safe." "How's Hanna?" "She's ok, so's Aria and Spencer they'll be glad to know you're awake." She smiles, 'it feel good to be safe I can't wait to get home, and be with you." "Home only has a meaning when I'm with you."

Six years later

"Keira! Leave your sister alone." "But Mum she keeps taking my doll and chewing on it ." I walk over to my five year old daughter, "you're a big girl now, Holly is only one you just have to play fair with her because she's learning." She looks up at me, "ok mum sorry, I understand now because I'm a big girl." I smile and she runs off to keep playing with Holly and Her dolls, suddenly I feel arms slither around my waist to land on my pregnant stomach, "three kids, we've done well Ali." I turn around in my wife's arms, "we are pretty great parents aren't we Em." She smiles, "yeah I think we're doing pretty well." I lean in and kiss her, "I love you Emily Catherine Dilaurentis-Fields." "And I love you."