Who is she?

Aria's POV:

I've decided to tell them, no more secrets, no more hiding, they all have a right to know, especially Ali, I'm currently making my way over to her house by myself, because I have no idea how the other girls feel about being around Ali at the moment, so I'm in the car on the way to her house. I arrive and pull up and park and run to her door, I want to get it over and done with, I knock on the door and I'm waiting in anticipation and then finally after what seems like forever, Ali opens the door, she turns to me and her eyes widen, "ARIA?!" I smile, "Hi, we need to talk..."

Alison's POV

I'm sitting up in my room with Emily and we are just sitting in silence, I look up at her and smile and she blushes and smiles back, "Emily I-" I'm cut off by the doorbell going off, "Hang on, ill be back." I say to her and she just smiles and nods, I jump up and run down the stairs, and open the door, I looked at Emily's jacket as I passed it because I haven't seen it before, Oh well maybe it's Maya ugh or maybe A made her wear it, whatever, I turn around and there standing in front of me is my little munchkin Aria Montgomery, my friend, who I hadn't seen for three weeks and who hadn't been talking to me for ages before that, "ARIA?!" I say in shock, she smiles at me, and I can tell it's genuine, "Hi, we need to talk..." oh no that doesn't sound good, I let her in and we go and sit in the kitchen, "So... um what's wrong?" I ask, "Um well, this going to sound crazy, but..."

EMILY'S POV:

Ali just left to go and answer the door, and I was just about to lie down when I hear her shout my best friends name, "ARIA?!" I get and go to run down to see her, because she got left behind, but she says something that makes me stop, "Hi, we need to talk..." I cautiously and quietly make my way to the staircase to listen in, I know I shouldn't eavesdrop, but curiosity is getting the best of me so I sit and listen to what Aria has to say, "This is going to sound crazy but, Um when I was in the doll house, that A was keeping us in, I was um kept in this room, with no furniture, nothing it was all dark, anyway, Um today, the door opened and I took my opportunity, and well um as I was walking down the corridor I saw another door and I went over to it, because it had bars on it, and at first I thought there was no one in there, but then this frail boney hand, grabbed onto mine and I got closer again and I um saw um..." I had started walking down the stairs now, completely intrigued, I'm almost at the kitchen, but what she says next makes me stop in my tracks, "I saw Emily, a frail, weak, ill looking, scared Emily." I hear Alison scoff, "Thats impossible Aria, I've seen Em today." Aria sighs, "that's the thing, Ali, I know Em left the doll house today, I saw her, but I'm saying I saw um another Emily." Ali gasps, "So which ones the real one?" I walk in now I can't bear it any longer, "How can there be more than one of me? I'm 're and I'm right here, I think, I breath, surely I'm Emily! Or no Alison maybe because I can't remember you, you're now here hoping that maybe, just maybe, I'm not the real Emily!" And with that I run out of her house and run and run tears streaming down my face, how could there possibly be another me?

Just a filler guys, I will be writing longer chapters don't worry! Love Yahoo! ~Stacey xx