Hanna time

Alison's POV:

"Hanna I swear to god will you spread your god damn legs!" She giggles, "oh Alison, take me to dinner first!" I roll my eyes, "HANNA MARIN! I am trying to get the piece of glass that you got stuck in your leg out, so if you don't mind will you kindly open your fucking legs!" She giggles, "Ali I don't think either Emily would approve." I push her legs open, she doesn't resist, I carry on trying to pull out the piece of glass, "so Ali, how is that all going to work?" I sigh, "what do you mean Han?" "You know with there now being two Emily's, do you get double the action? Would you guys do it at the same time and have a threesome or would you like you know do them one at a time?" I stop and look up at her, "seriously?" She nods, "okay well here is how it's going to work with me and the Emily's what we're going to do first is get you to shut up and then we're going to get you to mind your own business." I smile sarcastically at her, "happy?" She glares at me, I just get back down to the glass, "ugh you should be happy Ali, you've got two people who absolutely adore you in the other room and yet you're in here being a bitch." I ignore her, right now I don't really know what to do about this situation, never in a million years did I think I wonder what I would do if my girlfriend was cloned, it's just not something that would ever cross my mind, "you almost done down there or are you now debating whether you're going to just Fuck me or not, because right now to be honest I don't really care, it would be a nice little experiment, but hang on wait on seconds thoughts I don't think you are considering it because I mean obviously you have to preserve your energy seeing as you'll be 'pleasing'
Not one but two girls from now on right?" I stand up, "right that's the last of the glass so if you would kindly keep drinking until you pass out, that'd be great." I walk out of the bathroom and back to the living room, both Emily's look over at me, "You ok?" Emily 1 mouthed to me, I nod and go and sit by her, "Hanna's being difficult." She nods, "yeah is this her usual behaviour." I shrug, "depends on her mood or what kind of day she's had." Emily 1 nods. We're all just sitting in silence, until Hanna comes stumbling in, "well you a jolly lot, anyone would think something awful has happened like I don't know, someone's been cloned." She pauses, "oh wait! They have." She giggles and sits down on a chair, "So everyone in here is being really boring and I don't like that, come on guys loosen up, this was supposed to be a sleepover and you're supposed to have fun and sleepovers!" No one replies to her, "ugh fine then if you need me I'll be upstairs, I need some Hanna time." She gets herself up and then stumbles her way to the stairs, I get up to watch her, just because I don't her falling down the stairs and cracking her head open or anything like that, she makes it up about two steps before she collapses and falls asleep, I roll my eyes and go over to her and pick her up bridal style, then I carry her back to the living room and put her on the love seat, "you're a really good friend Ali." Emily 2 says, "Thanks." She smiles at me and so I smile back, I sit down on the couch between the Emily's and I snuggle into Emily 1, she picks up my hand and holds it in her own, "I've missed you so much Ali." She whispers, "I've missed you too Em." I feel a weight on my lap and I look down and see Emily 2 has lay down, with my other hand I play with her hair, "I love you." I say to neither one in particular, "I love you too." They both reply, but I feel Emily 1 stiffen up hearing the other Emily say it as well. We staying lying like that for a while and I keep trying to think of ways to sort this all out, when suddenly an idea hits me...

Yep again a long time, I'm sorry! This story doesn't have many chapters left though guys!

Stacey xx