Its christmas part 1

Emily's POV:
The Christmas ball. The time where couples can express their love freely and happily, oh whoopee! Honestly I don't get it, I know it's Christmas and don't get me wrong I LOVE me some Christmas, the food the atmosphere the decorations, the presents everything but the school Christmas ball is pointless and stupid and so not fun! Of course the only reason I'm saying all of this is because I'm back with Ali, but I can't go with her because no one can know we're back together. So I have to go Paige "such fun". Ali will still be there, I don't know who she's going with but maybe we can sneak away after the ball?

Alison's POV:
Christmas, presents, food, friends, mistleto, snow. So wonderful! I love Christmas but this year is different I may have Em back but I still want the girls back. I'm going to the ball with a couple of other people, Cindy and mindy, jenna and Sydney, they were all alone so I thought I would lead them in, you know and have y big grand entrance like the one in all the movies were the main girl arrives at the party in slo mo to an awesome song... Anyway, I'm over the moon that Em and I are back together but I want to be going to the ball with her, she's going with Paige the scum rotting pig ew she's just gross and what's with all the suits that she wears just god she needs to get over herself.

Hanna's POV:
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Gifts food,family,food and food and gifts!!!!!!! And then there's the Christmas ball just it's all so exciting!!

Spencer's POV:
Christmas.... Avoiding Ali: check
Going to ball with aria: check
Presents for everyone: crap!!!

Aria's POV:
LOVE, MISTLETOE ME AND SPENCE!!! eeeek!! I have a really romantic plan for her!

Emily's POV:
I'm sitting on my couch staring into space when my phone goes off,
Ali: Hey babe xx
Em: Hey beautiful xx
Ali: you are goin to the ball right? Xx
Em: yeah, you? Xx
Ali: yeah. and you're goin w/ Paige xx
Em: yes but as friends you know I love you and only you! Xx
Ali: I know I know! I'm not goin w/ anyone tho xx
Em: we could always sneak off together at some point xx
Ali: yeah sounds like a plan! Gtg hw is callin xx
Em: bye bby xx
Ali: xx
I put my phone down and start to daydream about Ali and what she could be wearing to the ball, she's so beautiful she'd look good in anything!
5 mins later...
CRAP!!!! I haven't got her gift yet! It needs to be something really really special!

A/N
Hey guys, I know this chapter met be really random but it's 2:09 right now so I'm exhausted but I wants to update because I know I've been really slack and haven't updated recently and in really sorry I've just been so busy recently and I've got a lot of personal stuff happening atm!
Sorry!
~Stacey