Manor

Then a boy with dark blue hair and blue eyes, he was really young and he had an eyepatch over this other eye "hello my name is ciel phantom-hive I am aware that you're my cousins y/ns friend" I nodded at y/ns name I was so confused on what was going on I didn't know where I was or what I'm doing here.

I sighed and got up "sir you mustn't get up" I felt dizzy as he caught me. "I'm fine I'll be leaving now." I got out of the arms of this man then went outside just to be greeted by y/n "yo" she waved at me slightly before being tackled by a blonde haired girl "y/n!!!!!! We have to pick out a dress for you" she smiled.

"I don't want toooo the Galla didn't invite me anyway" she shook her head rapidly "toooooo bad you're gonna be my tag alonggggg" I stared at them.

"Pink, light blue, or purple? Which do you think would look best on her?" I thought about it light blue would look cute with a soft clean black end to it "ummm dark blue, light blue and maybe a black underskirt" the blonde girls eyes sparkled "that's perfect!" She then turned to one of the butlers and asked them to sew a nice design.

"Awwww y/n you're going to be so cute! Good eye sir!" She smiled then asked for my name "oh his names illumi but we sometimes call him illu" y/n answered for me "I'll be going back home now bye y/n" before I could get any further the blonde grabbed my arm "please come to the Galla! It would be rude of me not inviting you!" I sighed "just do it she won't stop bothering you until you go" y/n said with a ~_~ face.

I nodded and sighed.

(Errrrr I'm sorry for not updating in a long time I've been busy at practice and everything but I made new story ~>~ it be a yuri on ice one thought but if you like yuri on ice it's a Yurio x reader so e if you guys want something else I'll make another book ~^~)