Forest

The first part of the test went by easy even though it were not at the second part of the exam but I guess I could say it was fun and the clown and pin head left me alone most of the time. Killua was still acting weird around me but I was fine with it, I've noticed that he's overprotective of gon sometimes. I thought it was really funny, they've been very helpful though.

Me and the 4 boys split up for a little while we were running in the forest now there was a monkey that tried to fool everyone but failed.

"Hisoka is going to fight you" I looked up while running and saw the pin headed man next to me "huh" I was confused a little "hisoka is a thing I'd call a sexual predator but he's interested in you so far... you can tell by his eyes" I cringed a little "oh and you don't have to worry about him he's going to be fighting a little, in the mean time, I guess we need to know each other so I can help you out in this situation" I nodded, this running was getting me a little winded "what diseases do you have" I shook my head to his weirdness "even if I knew I wouldn't tell you, I mean, why is that important."

"Just in case... any allergies?" I shook my head again "family?" I didn't respond, I don't know what to think of my family, those people that "raised" me aren't even human, I assumed that they were also demons but they only need souls to survive and the others need human flesh.

"Tell me, if you have any family it would be wise to tell me so if it ev-" my aura got out of hand and the crystal started shining a little, it was a fineial crystal, it's a crystal that summons your guardian either through words or bloodlust. "None" he nodded a little due to the needles making his head move slightly.

"Hey you two what are you talking about~" I shook my head at hisoka "nothing particular just getting to know each other" the clown smirked as he playfully punched gittarachur in the shoulder. "I didn't know you were such a ladies man" pin head looked over at him and narrowed his eyes "I don't engage in such activities unlike you" hisoka laughed "that hurt" the clown had one of those faces that did get a little creepy at times...    

I looked at the clowns face and it just looked like he woken up but we all know he didn't.