Grell

(Illumis pov)

Do I need to buy clothes or will I have to get some from home or just wear what's I'm wearing now? I wondered with a finger on my lip, looking at the ceiling. But then a butler came around the corner with long brown hair and green eyes. "Y/n have you found what beautiful colors you're going to wear to the ball?" He twirled around dramatically as he then ran into a wall, face first.

"Ummm yes I did but are you okay?" She asked as she turned him around. His blood coming out of his nose got on the wall and all over his clothes "yes I'm fine but the masters fine wall paper is not" he walked over to a window, opening it as y/n pulled him away from it.

"Not this time you weirdo!" At this point the man looked a bit happy but sad.

"I am sorry mistress y/n I didn't know you'd care so much" y/n growled at the comment, I guess she might be a caring person. "I'll clean the wall just make sure not to die!"  She yelled as he nodded then waltzed away.

"Do I wear the clothes I have on now or others?" I asked as she turned around with a smile on her face. "I'll make the butlers make a lovely suit for you if you want to attend" I felt my face get warm slightly.

Strange

I nodded as y/n then tried making me go to the kitchen to get something to eat but I didn't. Honestly I wasn't hungry I was feeling unwell, sick.

I held my head as I sat down, I feel really sick. What the... I mostly just feel like I have the flu. The one butler with the brown hair came by being clumsy like he did when he ran into the wall. He knocked over the flower vase next to the window. He let out a scream as it broke into a million pieces.