H-hisoka! ⚠️nsfw⚠️

"Child's.... friend...." it reached out its hand and picked illumi up, putting him by y/n "you have a neglion" illumi said a bit shakily, he knew what a neglion was but it was rare to ever own one.
Suddenly everything went back the way it was, gon was breaking Illumis arm but one change was y/n wasn't there.

(Illumis pov)

"Where did she go..." i wondered, does anyone remember what just happened. There was a neglion here, I can't really remember what she looked like, but she was just there, I can't remember her name now...

(Time skip)

After I got my license, i walked with hisoka to my blimp home he was trying to flirt with me like normal and of course I rejected every one of his complements.
{ you can skip this part if you want}

"Hey hisoka do you remember the girl that we were hanging out with" he looked at me confused "who?~ oh do you have a little crush, doll?~" I felt my face heat up at the last part.
"no I don't" he then pulled my hair and made me look at him "don't lie illu~ you don't want me to punish you, do you~" I pushed him off of me "that's gro-" he then pushed me against the tree and kissed me.

"Illumi try to be quiet I don't want anyone hearing us" he turned me around and grabbed my hair, then stuck a finger in me, making me squeak. I struggled against him but for some reason I was weaker then before, was it a drug?no.

D-Dammit why does it feel weird

Then I felt something stretch me out it felt big and warm "h-hisoka w-what is th-that" he then slammed into me "GAH!~" this continued for a few minutes until I came, my eyes crossed and I fell to the ground, passing out.

(Time skip)

I woke up in a bed a bed that was really nice, better then my own but I was in a place I didn't know.

I looked around at my surroundings and saw a cup of water and a note by it that read please do drink this it would be very helpful to you~ from sebastian

"Well now I know who helped me... I think" I started to get up but then a man with red eyes and dark hair, came trough the door. "Who are you?" The man smiled happily "my name is sebastian the butler of this estate" he put a hand over his heart "I heard you were a friends of my masters cousin" I looked at him disgusted, I don't have any friends.