The first exam

(Illumis pov)

I was talking with hisoka, witch was mostly him talking but as he was finishing his sentence about how he just took off a guys arms I sensed a familiar aura. I could also tell hisoka sensed it too he told me we should see who it is, but when we tried finding it.

We found a girl she looked kind of bored "why hello little girl" the clown next to me said "my name is hisoka and this is my good friend Gittarackur" he smiled creepily "yo" I waved my hand and tilted my head "Y/n" hisoka sighed "my my aren't you a hot blooded type" she then looked at us, it looked like she was pissed but her eyes didn't show it.

"Well then you look like your mad, care to fight" he offered but she shook her head no. "I'm not interested until we actually have to fight in the exam" that made sense to me but hisoka was oozing bloodlust "let's go hisoka she doesn't want to be bothered" my fake voice echoed, he nodded and walked away.

"She's odd isn't she" tonpa said walking towards us "yes...she is if she was that mad then she would've taken the chance to fight me, just to cool down of course" he smiled "I talked to her earlier but she got a little mad at me, she could tell I was going to poison her..." he rubbed the back of his head.

"Can you tell if she was powerful or not" I asked tonpa shook his head "all I could see were her eyes were dilated and her smile was devilish"

So she is one of those people who become crazy when their mad

"So she's crazy" hisoka hummed "yeah very strange don't you think" we both nodded in response "well ima gonna go crush some more rookies so bye" tonpa walked off, just then her name sounded a little familiar y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n where have i heard that name before.

"We should keep an eye on her, she sounds interesting" hisoka said, I was kind of disgusted that means she's going to be his new fruit what ever the hell that means, but it means that he's going to get turned on by her... disgusting...

I sighed "fine hisoka, we'll keep an eye on her" I was obviously annoyed by him moaning after that.

Well it's too late to warn her