Well that was a short trip

Lin and y/n played with killua in his room, killua was showing all the little nicknacks that he made while illumi just stared, angrily. Lin picked up killua and started running around with him, spinning him around every once in a while, illumi forced himself not to throw something at him so killua doesn't die. "Illumi why don't you play with us!" Lin whisper yelled in illumi ear, and then illumi got a text from the fat pig.

Milluki 🐷: play with them, don't forget what those things are bitch!

"Fine..." illumi did not like the two already but he'll do it for killuas sake "so do I just pick up your sister then, since you have my brother" Lin looked at him with a really face because illumi didn't know the meaning of fun "child, I know what we shall play... hide and seek!"

That's when y/n came up to him and hit him the the head "that games too easy for all of us and you know that" Lin squeezed his eyes out of anger "ugh your no fun, oh what about you killua what do you want to play" he shook the little boy in his arms "ouija, big broder plays that all the time" he points at illumi y/n called her hands and said "yes" Lin walked up to illumi and put his brother in his arms "just tell me where it is and I'll go get it" the black haired boy told him where it was and got it "okay I'll set it up and you go get holy water I don't want anything to do with these things..." y/n hit him on the head again "don't be rude" Lin was really irritated by this "stop hitting me" she shook her head.

"Okay kids we have to leave save that beautiful game for later" there mother came in through the door just to get her kids "okay" Lin said sadly

(Y/n pov)

Wait didn't you just say that you didn't want to deal with demons!!!
I walked out the door going to my beloved mother "say good bye" Lin and I walked out of the big house and waved goodbyes to the family "weren't they the best assassins that you've met or what!" I replied "their the only assassins we've met..." having a 'really' face my mother sighed "today's the big day I guess..." my mother tried whispering that but I could hear it loud and clear. What does meeting a family do it isn't that special...