When we first met

Illumi was with killua watching him play with the bugs that lined the ground, illumi was currently 16 and killua was only 6, his hair wasn't long, it was quite short actually.
"hey big broder mama was wondering if you were ready for awor guests today" killua asked with his cute little voice "no, I had no idea we were having guests"  illumi crouched down "well their new swo I just wanted to knwo if..." he picked up a bug then stood up "if we should make a good first impression" illumi continued the brothers sentence, the white haired boy nodded.

"Alright I'll go get ready" illumi then disappeared like a ghost.

(Illumi's pov)

I had no idea that we had guests, mother usually never misses out on telling me because she thinks I will make "friends" but it never happens, maybe she gave up or something...

I got to my room and immediately went to my wardrobe, I got a black turtleneck sweater and gray pants.
I quickly got changed into them and went back to killua witch was covered in bugs, I brushed the bugs off of him and took him to his room, I changed him into a small kamono because my mother always makes him wear it when he meets new people, she thinks it would be cute to the others.

"Are you ready bug and snow" Milluki came in the room, he gave us those names based on appearances I think you get the idea why. "Yes we are, you as well?" He looked at me with a disgusted look "are you an idiot of course I am, when have I ever been late for an event" I pointed towards the ceiling and said "well there was the time when you we-"

"S-SHUT UP!!!"

"Okay, but who are we meeting"

"We are meeting the L/n they are a very advanced family of murderers and assassins they could kill us in a heartbeat, so you two better not mess it up!" He sort of yelled at us, then left.
I was reading something when my father called me, immediately picked up "the L/n's are here come out into the front room" I hung up the phone knowing he's impatient "kil, they're here" he reached out his hands towards me, I grabbed him and walked towards the living room witch is the front room.

My mother was there shaking the fathers hand of the L/n's "it is a pleasure to meet the legendary zoldycks" the man was really big he was actually taller then my own father and the mother had a toothy grin with made her look psychotic, she probably is...

"oh who are these adorable numchkins" the mother came up to us and put her hands on my face as she squeezed she then did the same to kil and my other younger brothers "this is illumi, killua, Milluki, Alluka, and Kalluto" my father claimed "so many kiddos me and my husband only have 2 but 5 isn't that many" the woman tried to sound polite but failed "Lin and y/n come out, don't be shy" there was a kid with white hair and red eyes and was obviously a boy, and the other was a girl the girl looked to be my age.

The girl had h/c and e/c eyes the two looked like they came from a different family then from the parents.
"HELLLO MY FELLO FRIENDS!!!" Lin exclaimed with joy "MY BIG SIS IS SHY SO DONT WORRY!!!" He practically yelled, I put my hands over Kil's ears so there wasn't any damage to his assassination skills "Lin you should keep your voice down they aren't deaf" the father said to the excited boy "okay papa" y/n didn't say a thing.