🏐 THIRTY FIVE 🏐

(Hey I just wanted to show you guys what I hear every time I play this song so uhh here~ lemme know what you guys think!}

The first match that day was a slaughter, straight sets won by Anaguma. Kanai even pulled Yusei out because he wanted to give Sanada some in game time, and he didn't have to worry about losing.

The funny thing was during the time that Yusei was pulled out, Komori managed to find her and they started chatting for the rest of the game. Apparently Itachiyama had already played their game and won in straight sets.

After the match was finished, Komori disappeared with Yusei in toe, neither leaving an inkling as to where they were going. It was pretty obvious, though. "Sakusa! I brought Yusei!" Komori called once the germophobe was in sight. He turned towards them, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Why?"

"Because we're gonna be playing each other in a bit so we might as well hang out!" He told him, Yusei snorting.

"And where would we be hanging out?" She asked, snickering at Komori.

"Well since we don't play till the afternoon, I was thinking we could go play some volleyball together, and then get lunch!" The libero suggested, making the two aces sigh.

"We can't really play good volleyball with only three people, and where exactly would we play since all the courts are taken?" Yusei pointed out. Komori just grinned.

"Don't worry about that! And we can always invite some more people to join us!"

"Like who?"

"I can text Satori-kun and Ushijima-kun." The demon king offered, and the mention of the ace of Shiratorizawa made Sakusa's eyes light up ever so slightly.

"I suppose that would be acceptable." He coughed awkwardly. Komori and Yusei shared a look.

"That would wake it three on two, so one more..." Komori's eyes trailed to Sakusa, which made the ace growl.

"No. I'm not inviting that rat." He snarled, the noise causing Yusei to raise an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Miya-san from Inarizaki! I'm sure you've heard of-"

"Dunno who that is, but go for it."

"I said I wasn't going to."

"Come onnnn Sakusa! You can be on opposite teams!"

A few moments later...

"I can't believe you talked me into this." Sakusa grumbled, his phone in his hand with Atsumu's contact pulled up.

•••

Sakusa
We're going to play some three on three if you'd like to join.

•••