🏐 TWELVE 🏐

"Udai-kun, you and Bokuto have been staring at each other for over five minutes, please focus

"Udai-kun, you and Bokuto have been staring at each other for over five minutes, please focus."

"I'm completely focused."

"Deeeemon kiiiiing, we need ya to get on ya throne~" Takjima called, and immediately Yusei broke eye contact with Bokuto and looked at the third year.

"Time to unleash the king." Arakawa agreed, both demon squaders smirking at their demon king, who smirked back.

"Alright guys. We've won five days in a row, let's not break that streak now. Play our game, and give Fukurodani a taste of hell!"

"Yeah!"

Getting set up on the court, the two teams stared each other down. Akaashi on the sidelines watched nervously as the game began.

It was a slaughter.

Of course Bokuto got in some good hits, but during the middle of the first set, he went into emo mode from how much he was getting blocked.

After that, it was smooth sailing for Anaguma. The game ended in Anaguma taking straight sets, the first being 25-19 and the second being 25-14.

"We're gonna win next time." Akaashi told Yusei as he shook her hand. "Count on it."

"That's a lot of balls for someone who isn't even a starter, but alright." Yusei smirked, her chin up once again as she dropped her hand to her sides. "I'll be waiting."

With Fukurodani defeated, Anaguma advanced to the next round, the finals. The next day would be the test to see if they were as good as they thought they were.

"Oh, looks like we're playing Itachiyama Academy. Isn't their ace number two in the country?"

"Yeah, I hear he's close to becoming first though."

"What's his name again? Sasuke?"

"It's Sakusa dumbass."

"Who cares what his name is?" Yusei asked, her hands in her pockets as she looked boredly ahead. "We're going to destroy them tomorrow, no matter how good their ace is. If they can't keep up with us, we will leave them in the dust and let them burn."