"It was the wrong spot." I blinked looking down.

"What does that mean?" Dad looked at me with a bit of hurt in his eyes.

*FLASHBACK*

Petro came in and said we were going to have some sort of playtime. I refused telling him to die so he hit me a few times in return.

"Let's go." He rolled his eyes untying me.

"No!" I shouted and started kicking.

I accidentally kicked his head and he let go touching his head before glaring at me.

"How many times have I told you wrong fucking spot! It doesn't do shit to hurt me, it just pisses me off!" He yelled slapping me.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! EXPLAIN IT YOU BIG DUMB BUTT HEAD!" I yelled back.

He stepped back, "When I was younger my friends and I were playing at the park. We tried to see who could climb the highest in the tree. I was close to the top when my hand slipped and I fell, effectively cracking a small part of my skull. In the hospital the doctor had to put in a small metal plate to shape it back together. I was supposed to get it removed but my parents didn't care and never took me. You keep hitting that spot and it doesn't hurt. It makes me mad." He gritted out grabbing my arm roughly.

"You want to hurt me? Then try something else." He laughed and pulled me out of the basement.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"I see you have taken the chip out." He smiled at me, "I never died from the bullet. A friend saved me just in time before I bled out completely. The bullet did manage to scrape another piece of my skull but the metal did stop it. I was in a coma the first 5 years after that." He announced loudly.

Someone grabbed me and put a knife to my throat, "I honestly don't care. You were a shit father but listen old man, Serafina is mine. If I can't have her then neither can you." Pietro spat holding me tighter.

Petro laughed and picked up the contract I threw on the floor, "Pietro let her go before I kill you myself. I highly suggest you do what I say, I don't feel like doing much work today." He spoke reading the contract.

"Serafina what is that?" Valen looked at me with a panicked expression.

"What is the contract for?!" Leo shouted when it was still quiet.

"Stella, what does that contract do?" Sanny breathed looking at the stack of papers.

I couldn't answer them.

"SERAFINA!" Stefano screamed.

My lips parted but I couldn't say the words.

"Princess?" Dad frowned, "The purpose?" He looked so scared.

"Pietro let her go." Petro sighed annoyed looking up.

"SHE IS MINE NOW!" He yelled.

Petro tutted shaking his head, "Not according to this. Do you want to know its purpose?" He smirked, "It is a marriage contract between her and myself. Already signed and approved. Now get your hands off my wife." He snarled harshly.