The girl who fell flat

Ever fallen on your face??
With an embarrassing moment comes three stages.

The first stage is The Moment.

The moment where you feel the earth should open up and swallow you In.
The moment of regret where you'd wish you could turn back the hands of time and retrace your steps....that's the first stage.

The second,

This is the moment of noise and silence; You begin to hear voices, loud crazy voices and for some reason you just can't make the words out. And when you decide to breathe in and out, you realize it was all in your head and at that moment of noise was really SILENT.

The third.

After the silence comes the real noise.
You stand up, ready to face what ever it is, and there you are faced with different expressions, mocking sounds, whispering voices and that's when the REAL EMBARRASSMENT steps in.

That's the moment you know if you would sit in a corner and cry or laugh.
That's the moment you really wish the ground swallows you up.
That's the exact moment you really wish you could disappear.

But just like always, my wishes come with an extra large sized smoothie.

I'm back home, sitting back in a disarranged bedroom that would look very tidy to my sister.

Listening to the plum plum plum of water droplets.....The "Flush Tank" of the water closet has been leaking for a few weeks.

It's funny how when you focus on something, you see beyond or rather hear beyond what's originally out there.

Did you know that each drop of water sounds different, yet they come from the same source and entering the same place...but somehow they just seem to sync.

For a few days now I've listened to my mum complain about the thief of a plumber who comes to fix the toilet only to leave it with one problem or the other.

I just don't get😭😂

But this is me, I'm no plumber...just a bored girl alone in the house and I was on a quest to getting the toilet up and running well.

It was a very long journey of confusion, I confess.
I didn't have the skill but I did a really good job!

I did find what was causing all the leaking;
A broken pipe and a loose control tht didn't stop water from entering into the "Flush Tank".

Thanks to YouTube and DIY videos super glue and some white powder did the trick for the pipe but the control....an expert had to come in. But at least the tank wasn't leaking no more.

Feeling proud and victorious I decided to wash the toilet and get it all dried.

I did...But it all ended with me falling face flat on the bathroom floor.

Good news is, IT WAS JUST ME.

As i sat down trying to relax my face that had just kissed the bathroom floor, I watched a movie of the past play on front of me.