Love at the 254th sight

I'm a small black girl who believes in love at first sight.

What ever you do never call me SMALL.

As i was saying, I believe in love at first sight and i'm always rooting for those who experience it.

But me?

hmmm...

Kinni love at first sight.
Every person just turns out to be a person at the first sight.

There's no eye locks😂
No breeze blows my hair.
No one is seen in slow motion, everything is just normal😂💔.

But I always wished to experience it tho. Like one day I'll say , "when I saw him, I knew it was him".

But like always my wishes always come with an extra large sized smoothie.

I don't know  about the you reading this, but I'm a person that loves love and I believe in it.

You should too....It's only a scam when it's from the lake of nonsense 🌚

Why??

One thing i know for sure is that love is the most beautiful thing you could ever experience and all that matters is when it comes it's always to stay.
I know that it might not be all that sweet but still its the best feeling.

But somehow I just never had luck with it.

You know all those numerous crushes, the plenty "l like like you" we've said to people??

Yeah I experienced alot of those😂😂

It was soo crazy (that I knew the girl a particular guy wanted just from looking at him.
And boom I became his dream girl.
But then you already know how all those things end....IN PERFECT SHAMBLES.

I've read numerous of fairytale books but they really never seem to do justice to one's curiosity.

How did it feel to be in love?
How would I know its love when it comes knocking??
How would I realise that I've indeed fallen?)?

And all the answers I got were the same.

"I can't say, but trust me you'll know it when it comes".

Pft...

Jane always spoke about how she felt butterflies.

Gbenga always said,that he always caught his breath just at her sight.

Hadassah described it as magical.

I wanted it too..was that too much to ask ni?

But you know what they say, "sometimes our ever expectant wishes come.
But when they do,we are always caught off guard".

I told myself countless time, when I was gonna find love it was gonna be fantastic, it was gonna be classy, soo sweet and romantic.

Now I laugh at myself.

On a beautiful and wonderful saturday morning.
I had woken up with the biggest grin on my face right from bed.

My face was glowing that you could say that i woke up at the right side of the bed and happiness had become my shadow.

I was humming to all my chores, my sisters and i turned our house to the next big show down.
We hit the ceiling with the voices of the mistrels(if you like say im over hyping 😂 wait till you hear it...your ears will melt from melodies😁)

Then we changed course while cooking, connecting my phone to the small speaker my dad got for us a few days ago, We blasted the roof.

From I SWEAR by All 4 one" a very old school music (did i mention I love those old songs!!!!!)
Later on, came a repeat of "LIBERIAN GIRL by Micheal Jackson", "ENDLESS LOVE by Lionel Richie and Diana ross", "IT WILL RAIN by Bruno mars"