Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #9

Y/n facepalms as she walks with Jungkook and Nayeon as an awkward tension is surrounding them.

"So...should we eat?" Jungkook asks breaking the ice. They just walked to a restaurant while Jungkook orders food leaving Im Nayeon and Park Y/n.

"Nayeon, Mina isn't my bride. I don't have any, Jungkook maybe knows since Jihyo gave some word for me." Y/n explains as softly as possible. But the bunny glares and looks down again.

The devil groans mentally, just then, Jungkook appears with a tray of food that they ordered. "Here ya go!" He cooed then eats happily. Meanwhile, the two quietly munches the food they ordered.

"And Mina doesn't like me, so--"

"So you're saying that you like Mina?"

"What?! Well, I can like her. But I don't like her as in today!"

Kookie places the trays and digs in as he put Y/n and Nayeon's orders.

They just eat silently, "I gotta go to the bathroom.." Nayeon spoke and sat up.

Y/n just nodded as she eats her spaghetti.

The bunny went to the bathroom and peed, after that three boys came in. "Hello, beautiful." The leader said.

'I know I'm beautiful and I'm saving this for my love. Disgusting...' she thought with a disgusted face and tried to leave. But the other man grabs her wrist. "Aww...don't leave, baby."

Meanwhile, Y/n's been worried that Nayeon's taking too long. "I'll go." The devil rose up and went to the bathroom.

There, she saw Nayeon's bag. But the owner is nowhere to be seen.

She grabs and observes it, "Nayeon....shit." she immediately went out and informed Jungkook. He paid immediately as they left.

"Let go of me!!" Nayeon struggled when she was tied between two mans. "Let's go and have fun shall we?"

'Y/n....help me.' She thought as she sobs.

The devil received her message and her face went dark.

The men laughs while Nayeon kept quiet as she sobs quietly.

"Hey, who's that?" The man who drives asks as he pointed at two people with dark clothes in the middle of the road.

"Just drive if they won't budge, hit them!" The man said as he held Nayeon's arm.

But the Bunny stares at the two people in the middle of the road. Her eyes sparkles..

"So kookie, want the dead or hell?" Y/n asks while cracking her hand while the van came closer.
"I prefer both, noona." The reaper replies.

The devil cracked her neck and postions infront of Jungkook.

"Three souls, coming up!"

The driver gets nervous as they grew closer to the two. "They're not making way!"

"Then hit them, idiot!" The leader yelled.

"Why is she...." the driver trails off.

"She must be crazy, is she gonna stop us?!"

Y/n pulls out a finger, "what the-- hit her!!" The leader told the driver.

As they sped, Y/n yawned. "Boring..." she said as the car crashed at her finger. It didn't even broke, just the car.

The men groans, "w-wha--? Where's the girl?!"

Y/n showed infront, "Are you looking for my wife?" She told while an unconscious Nayeon is at her arms.

"Jungkook, please do the honors." The devil said as she disappears.

Kookie smirks, "So...since you guys are dead, ready for hell?"