Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #8

The next day...

Y/n groans while she walks to Nayeon's apartment, she hates to walk, teleporting is much more easy. But, ParkJihyo said No Teleporting. No one would want to disobey the only GodJihyo right?

She lazily walks, while doing so, she touches souls who came across with her while she has a blank and annoyed face.

She arrives, "Hey Nayeon, Jihyo unni--" she stopped when she saw her little brother, Jungkook, a Grim Reaper. She stays blank for a minute while they stared at each other, then. "WHY ARE YOU HERE KOOKIE?!"

Jungkook chuckles nervously, "I am so sorry noona, Jihyo unnie sent me here to help you."
Y/n massages her temple and turns to Nayeon, "I'll be staying here as well, I mean, No teleporting back to the realm."

The Bunny rubs her chin while examining the two, "Oh, so Jungkook is a reaper like you?" Y/n widens her eyes and facepalms, "He's a reaper, while I'm a God. Can't you see the difference?"

Nayeon looks at the two, "Uhh...you're both wearing black..?"

Jungkook decides to sleep at the rooftop, while Y/n's at the couch. "That kookie seriously likes stars..." the devil said and shakes her head.

Nayeon came holding pillows and blankets while looking down shyly, "Uhm...your pillows." She hands the soft blankets. Y/n grabs it with a soft thank you.

The bunny walks back to her room and shuts the door. Y/n just looked at it and sighed before laying to the couch. She looks at her blanket and smiles, "Its a bunny design...cute." she mumbles as she tried to sleep but can't.

Suddenly, Nayeon came with a shy look while a blanket is wrapped around her. "Y-y/n?" She mumbles, the Devil sats up and looks at the Bunny. "I-I'm scared..." y/n raised her brows in confusion.

The Devil places the blanket and pillow at the floor beside Nayeon's bed. "Goodnight."

Still, the bunny can't sleep. "Uhh...Y/n." The devil looks at Nayeon, "I still can't sleep.." Y/n sighs and stood up and lays beside Nayeon. "Is this okay?" The Devil asks then places pillows between them for privacy.

Y/n closes her eyes as she snores quietly, the bunny scoots closer to the pillows to hug Y/n. She was still scared because she can see ghosts around them. "Y/n..I know you might get angry but please.." the Devil slowly opens her eyes with a confused look.

Nayeon removes the pillows and snuggles to Y/n shocking her, "I still see the ghosts, it makes me scared.." the devil pats the Bunny's back, as they slept peacefully.

"NOONA?! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

Y/n woke up with an angry look but she halts when she noticed Nayeon's still asleep. What a heavy sleeper...

The devil glares at Jungkook  before slowly standing up not to wake the brunette.

They went downstairs, "Noona.." Jungkook said with seriousness. "What?" Y/n said snapping her eyes to her little brother. "Jihyo unnie wanted me to tell this to you." The Devil's ears perked up and puts her attention to what Jungkook will say.

"Remember your prize?" Kookie said, Y/n raises her brows, "You still don't have any bride right?"

The devil widens her eyes, "W-what?" Jungkook chuckles, "How about, Ms--"

"Y/n's bride?" Nayeon's venomous voice boomed, surprising Jungkook. He chuckles nervously while Y/n just ate her bread with jam. "W-well, yes--"

The bunny turns to Y/n before kookie can continue his sentence, "So, you're bride will be that Mina?" The Devil stopped eating and looked at the two confusedly. "Mina, as my bride?"

Nayeon rolls her eyes, "Playing innocent, just tell me! Is she?" Y/n opens her mouth to answer but the bunny immediately rushes to her room.

The devil looks blankly at Nayeon's room, "I didn't even answered yet...."