Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #2

"I'm back." Y/n plainly said once she step foot to the God's realm.
Jihyo looked pleased, "You did your task, sister."
Y/n remembers the man, "How is he?"

The Goddess of wisdom leans at her throne, "Irene took him to heaven, he's apparantly not guilty."

Y/n sighs, "Oh, Sana was looking for you."
The devil rolls her eyes, "please not her realm.."

Here she is, at the Goddess of Love and her sister's realm. She hates coming here since it was full of hearts, colors well, she prefers black. And, the smell of it that can make you fall inlove on who you see.

A voice boomed, "Y/N~!" Its Minatozaki Sana sitting at her throne.

The devil rolls her eyes, "Now, what?"
Sana claps her hands, "Wanna go couple hunting?"

Y/n and Sana teleported at various places, she felt lonely..

Sana pats her back while they both leaned at the rails on Han river. "Shouldn't you get some love life, sister?"
Y/n swats Sana's hand away, "I'm good."
The love goddess giggles, "You're quite lonely, Goddess of death."

Y/n rolls her eyes, "So, let me help you. As your sister, and a Love goddess." Sana continues with a smile.

Y/n straightens her body, "Are we done, unnie?"
Sana sighs, "Yes..yes, Jihyo wants to talk to you." As she said that, Y/n teleports to Jihyo.

The wisdom goddess sips her coffee, "You're here, sister."
Y/n rolls her eyes and sat infront of Jihyo's throne, "Sana said you wanted to talk to me?"

Jihyo sighs and an angel appears, "here it is, goddess." The wisdom goddess grabs it and reads.."Park Y/n, Goddess of Death. Has been assigned to guard a mortal who can see souls...and death."

Y/n raises her brows, "That's impossible, only I can see death."
Jihyo puts the paper down, "Apparently, after Shuhua's report, somebody besides you can see death."

The devil ruffles her hair, "Who's this mortal?"
The Goddess of Wisdom shrugs, "I don't see any name here in Shuhua's report. She must've forgot to ask Chaeyoung for her name."

Y/n rolls her eyes, "So, do I guard her forever?"
Jihyo smiles, "Maybe."
The devil rolls her eyes, "Any prizes?"
The wisdom goddess smiles brightly, "You'll get it soon, sister."

Y/n rolls her eyes and disappears, "You're prize is at your hands, Y/n..."

Y/n appeared at a room bowing, "Hello, I'm your new guardian angel from hell. Park Y/n, at your servi---" as she straighten her pose, her eyes turned blank.

"YOU?!" They both yelled pointing at each other.

Y/n chuckles, "Let me go back and ask about this--" she teleports at Jihyo's realm.

"WHY IM NAYEON?!" Y/n shouted as soon as the wisdom goddess is in her sight.
Jihyo expected her reaction and chuckles, "Well...you're interaction back then is interesting. And besides, she's the mortal that can see death."

Y/n groans and teleported back to Nayeon's room as she shrugs with a sarcastic smile, "Hi! I'm your bodyguard from hell, Park Y/n at your service!"

Nayeon stared at her blankly, "WHY DID YOU JUST BARGED AT MY ROOM?!?!" She suddenly throws things to Y/n as she dodges them easily with a blank face, "Well, I did teleported not barged..." she said while rubbing her chin.

Nayeon sighed and sat at her sofa, "A bodyguard?" She stiffles a laugh, "The greatest Devil, is my bodyguard?"
Y/n rolls her eyes, "Yeah, yeah I appreciate the compliment"

Nayeon huffs and leans at her sofa while Y/n wanders around. "Yah! Stop wandering at my room!"

The devil didn't mind her and saw a shelf filled with Nayeon's pictures with her family.

Y/n turned to Nayeon and pointed at the picture, "Where's your family?"
The bunny scoffs, "Didn't you bring them to the Gods since you're a reaper?"
Y/n glared at her slightly, "I'm not a reaper....they actually watches death without preventing it, Then brings them to hell.."

Nayeon looks away, "They...died in a car accident."
Y/n nods circling at her room with hands at her back as she listens, "I see...maybe that's where you got to see ghosts."
The bunny snapped her head at the devil, "What?"

Y/n sighs, "I was instructed to watch over you because you can see souls that can benefit me to do my work."
Nayeon stands up looking angry, "and what's my prize?!"

The devil shrugs, "It depends on my sister."
The mortal raises her brows, "Sister?"

Y/n teleported infront of her, "Yes, the Goddess of Wisdom and my older sister, Park Jihyo."
Nayeon laughs, "So you're weak when it comes to your sister?" As the bunny laughs, Y/n grits her teeth.

The next day, Nayeon is going to school. She arrives while Y/n's behind her. "Ugh, why am I here again?"
The bunny glares at the devil, "You told me you're my bodyguard!" She said as she walks away. "Jeez, is she always angry?"

While Y/n walks far behind Nayeon, she saw a familiar figure. "Hi Y/nie~!"
Its Minatozaki Sana with Chou Tzuyu.

Nayeon saw the two other gods, "Who are they?"
Sana gasps, "She can see us?"
Tzuyu smacked the Goddess of love's head, "She's the Mortal Jihyo unnie told us."

Sana flicks her hand, "ah~ so you're the one who can see ghosts beside Y/n~?" She states as she held Nayeon's hands.

Y/n removes her Sister's hands, "Sana unnie, you're scaring her."
The Love Goddess flicks her hair, "Why would she get scared at a beautiful face like this?" Tzuyu made a a vomiting gesture as Sana punches her stomach.

Nayeon shakes her head, "What a weird gods."
Tzuyu raises her hands, "I'm normal."

Y/n shakes her head and stops Sana from smacking Tzuyu."Okay, okay! Anyways, please introduce yourselves."

Sana and Tzuyu sighs, "I'm the Goddess of Love and Beauty, Minatozaki Sana!" She cheerfully said."Chou Tzuyu, Goddess of Archery and Hunting." The tall woman plainly said.

Nayeon stood awkwardly as she bows, "I-im Nayeon.."
Y/n sighs and turns to her sisters, "Why are you two here? And Tzuyu, why do you have Minju's Love arrows?"

Sana beams opening her arms, "Isn't it obvious? We're couple hunting!"