Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #7

Play the Poem Titled You by Taeyeon to get the feels. ;)

"Jihyo, I know you're planning something." Y/n said staring at her sister who's at a throne. "Yes, I have. Half of it is for your duty, and half is for you life."

Y/n furrows her brows, "Life?" Jihyo chuckles and walks to the devil, "You don't want to have a new life than searching for souls?"
The Devil looks away, "The Human society is trash anyways..."

The Wisdom goddess pats Y/n's back, "You're scared..." the Devil flinched, "Yes, I am scared!" Jihyo sighs, "You're scared because of your past.."

"Mom, Nooo!!" A little Y/n said when her Mother starts to stab her with a knife, "you're not my daughter, monster!"

Y/n looks away, "She did that, because I look like a devil!" Jihyo holds her sister's shoulder, "Try to open up.."

The Devil swats the Wisdom Goddess' hands, "Thanks for the advice, sister." She sarcastically said before disappearing.

Y/n wanders at a street in a cold weather, with her black coat. While walking, she saw Nayeon exiting at a convenience store. She seems to be having a hard time to carry the bags.

The Devil immediately ran and grabbed half of the bags that left Nayeon one, light bag. The Bunny was shocked and looked at Y/n who is now carrying the heavy bags. "C-can you--.." she was cutted off, "I can carry it.."

Nayeon can't help but look down and clutched the bag at her chest. "Thanks..." she mumbles.

They walk in silence, only people chattering who walk with them was heard. Honks of vehicles were echoing, the whistling wind whispering at their ears.

Nayeon kept glancing at Y/n as they walked at the cold and snowy weather.

Y/n glanced at Nayeon, she saw that the bunny was cold. So, Y/n puts the other heavy bags at her other hand and held Nayeon's hand. "You were cold, so I thought I should hold your hand to keep you warm." The Devil plainly said not looking at the Bunny.

They walked until they arrived at Nayeon's apartment, "Ms. Im. Be ready for tomorrow, for another soul hunting." Y/n bowed and left.

Just as she disappeared, Nayeon jumps to her bed. "ARGHH! why did it have to be her?!"

She sighs and covers herself with a pillow, then rolls her to the side. "Mom, what should I do?"

[A/n: its not hot anymore since its night, since I'm bored, maybe I can update later!]

:)