𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 #3

A/n: Please play Say Something even though its a lie by Park Bo Ram . It'll give you feels ;)

Y/n made a mental note to remind Sana not to drag them to couple huntings, it was terrible for her.

Now, They're walking back to Nayeon's room even though they can just teleport. But the bunny wants to look at the sky filled with twinkling starts and a shining moon.

It was actually winter, the snow was falling down from the sky. Y/n halted and looks at the sky, 'its beautiful..' she thought, as snowflakes fell at her face.

Nayeon noticed that Y/n wasn't walking with her so she turned around and saw the Devil looking at the sky with an awed expression. The mortal looked at the goddess, she's beautiful.

She suddenly realizes and looks away, "The Moon looks beautiful isn't it?" Y/n states as she looks at Nayeon with a soft smile.

The human was taken a back as she looks away with a light blush, 'What a tsundere...' the Devil thoughts.

They arrived at Nayeon's room, Y/n waves as she quickly disappears. While Nayeon ran to her bed while she shakes her feet, "Ugh, why am I like this?!"

Y/n came back at Jihyo's realm, "Welcome back sister, any souls you caught?"
The devil rolls her eyes, "No, thanks to Sana unnie."
The wisdom goddess chuckles, "You know that she's helping your lonely love life right?"
Y/n sat at chair infront of Jihyo, "Yeah, by showing me lovey dovey couples that I can't relate to."

The devil puts her hand at her chin, "By the way, since your Miss im's guard, you can't teleport anymore except when coming here."

Y/n groans as she remembers Nayeon then smiles slightly. "AH~! Y/n likes somebody!" Sana yells while the others are behind her.

Y/n facepalms, "Y/n." Mina calls, the Goddess of Magic and Y/n's bestfriend. "Why did you accepted Jihyo's favor about guarding Im Nayeon?"

Chaeyoung steps forward with a smile, "You already knew it was Nayeon right?"
Jihyo looks at Y/n, but the girl just released a cunning smile, "Maybe."

Sana backhugs Tzuyu, "Tzuyu-ah, why did you had Minju's love arrows? Do you wanna be a cupid like her?"
The tall goddess releases herself from the Love goddess's grasp, "No, I accidentally switched my arrows with Minju."

Momo and Jeongyeon came with a big smile, "I heard our Y/nie has a human to guard!" Momo exclaims, while Jeongyeon nods as they faces Y/n.

The devil only facepalms, "Dahyun! Why did you left?" Momo said as she saw the Goddess of Light not at her realm to control the sun. "Its night, so Joy gets my spot." Dahyun said as she points at the top tower where the Goddess of the Moon is.

Since it was so noisy, Y/n went back to Nayeon's room. She was now asleep, 'I guess I should guard her atleast, there may be ghosts at her room.'

The devil looks around, and saw Seulgi. "Hello, my Lord." Y/n smiles as she saw her secretary, "Could you scout outside if there are souls anywhere?" The bear nods and salutes before teleporting.

Y/n sat beside Nayeon's bed, she looks away, 'This is so embarrassing...'

She looks at the bunny's face, she admits that she's beautiful. "It must've been hard when you see ghosts.." Y/n holds Nayeon's hand as the devil felt Nayeon relax.

She left and went to Mina's realm for a deal.