Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #1

"PARK Y/N!!!" Yelled the Goddess of Wisdom.
A figure appeared infront of her, "What?"
Jihyo throws a paper at Y/n's face, "Why can't you do your roles right?!"
The devil grabbed the paper thrown at her face and reads it, "You just catched one soul when there are hundreds of souls out there controlling humans!!"

Y/n rolls her eyes, "Is it my fault that I'm too lazy?"
Jihyo sighs and leans at her throne, "Tzuyu's looking for you."
The younger raises her brows, "And why would the Goddess of Archery is looking for me?"

Jihyo shrugs, "I don't know, even I can't read her."

Y/n nods and was about to walk away when Jihyo's stern voice halted her, "Do your duties right, Park."
The devil turns her head by her shoulder and grins, "I'll try~" then, she disappears. The wisdom goddess chuckles, "she's such a cunning woman."

Y/n appears at a street and saw her sister, Chou Tzuyu. She approaches the Archery goddess with a pat at her shoulder, "Tzu, Jihyo said you were looking for me."
Tzuyu nods, "Apparently, a berserking man was seen here not too long ago and was arrested. But, those trails of footprints might be your work."

Y/n taps her chin, "The man was controlled by a soul?" She pats Tzuyu's back and rans following the trail, "Thanks Tzu!"

The Goddess of archery shakes her head chuckling, "She won't do her duties right..."

Meanwhile, a girl who looks like a bunny got out of school waving at her friends. She pulls out a mirror, and checks herself out. "Gods, I'm so beautiful."

Suddenly, a black coated woman which is Y/n bumped to her making her fall.

The devil hissed in frustrating when she didn't saw the trails anymore. "Yah! Watch where you're going!"

Y/n rolls her eyes, "Says the bucktooth who checks herself in a mirror."
Im Nayeon, the human Y/n bumped to stomps her foot, "Bucktooth?! You're not so weird, wearing an all black attire."

The devil snaps back, "I like black, so what? I don't like your confidence."

Nayeon puffs her cheeks in a frustrating way, "You might fall over heels at me!"

Y/n chuckles and leans at Nayeon, "If I did, will you take care of me?" The bunny pushes Y/n away and glared at the devil before storming away.

The devil laughs and looks at the ground again, the trails appeared and she followed it.

The trails ended at the cemetery where she found a soul of a man kneeling between two graves.

She went behind him and patted his back, "Time to go, mister."
The man gasps, "Am I going to hell?!"
Y/n chuckles, "No, unless you did some bad things."
The man looks down, "I guess, I did."
The devil raises her brow, "oh really? I can't see anything here in my notebook about you doing something serious."

The man known as Jin grabs Y/n's sleeve, "I did! I berserked at the cafe when everybody called me crazy when I told them I am Jin..."

Y/n laughs,"That actually doesn't count, I was already trailing you to send to the Gods."

Of course that was a lie, I was just relaxing...

Jin looks surprised and relieved, "Really?"
The devil nods and shows her notebook, "Yes, and besides, you didn't do anything serious like killing etc. I'll leave it to Irene."

Jin tilts his head, "Irene?"
Y/n nods, "The Goddess of Equality and Justice. You will be given a trial if you get to heaven or hell."

Jin looks at his parent's grave, "Can i...say Goodbye to them first?" The devil nods and gives him time for his goodbye speech for his family even though he can meet them later..

Y/n pats his back, "Bye~" she stated after Jin nods his head to bring him to the Gods.