Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #5

Y/n stood infront of Nayeon's bed while staring at her. She chuckles and mumbles, "Aish...why am I doing this?"
Suddenly, the bunny groans, stretching at her bed. She opens her eyes and Y/n came to view wearing an all black attire. "Good morning, Ms. Im." Y/n greets plainly.

The bunny looks away, "Were you watching me sleep?" Y/n chuckles, "Of course not."

After Nayeon prepares, they went outside. "Y/n...that ghost looks, sad.."
They approached the woman, "Do you have a problem?"

The woman beams, "The Lord of the Underworld! Please help me."
Nayeon steps forward, "What seems to be a problem?"
The woman known as Hyoyeon gasps, "She can see me?"
Y/n nods, "Yes, she has a third eye to see you." Hyoyeon nods, "My daughter...I didn't get to say goodbye to her!"

The bunny furrows her eyebrows, "First, what happened to you?" Hyoyeon fiddles her fingers and points at a lifeless body and a car being circled by people. "I see...an accident." Y/n walks to the car and checks the driver. "He died in a heart attack.." she looks around, "it seems that Seulgi caught him."

Nayeon ran to Y/n after she went outside the crowd, "What do we do?" The Devil looks at Hyoyeon, "Where's your daughter?"

The soul led them to their house, and there they saw a 10 year old little girl playing a doll. "Hello, Miss, what do you need?" He turns to Nayeon.

'Sorry, I have a plan. Try to occupy him..' Y/n's voice rang, she's invisible.

Nayeon cursed inside, "o-oh, I'm Hyoyeon's friend. I would like to visit her family." Then, while Nayeon's talking with the husband. Y/n and Hyoyeon went to the little girl.

Y/n held the little girl's head as she slowly fell asleep, "The only option, is to visit your daughter in her dream." Hyoyeon looks at the devil, "How do I..?"

The Devil held her hand and places it at her daughter's head. She was sucked in as Y/n waited.

Nayeon was glancing at Y/n, Hyoyeon was gone, but the Devil still has her hand at the little girl's head.

After Hyoyeon gave her message to her little girl, she exits with teary eyes. "Thank you...Lord of the Underworld..." y/n removes her hand to the girl's head and smiles at Hyoyeon, "don't worry, if you want to visit your daughter, just ask Seulgi." Hyoyeon smiles as she vanishes after Y/n touched her.

Nayeon stands up, "Thank you, I need to go." She bows and left with Y/n.

They both stood outside as they saw the little girl hugging her father, "I saw Mommy, Daddy!" The husband hugs his daughter and cries.

Nayeon and Y/n both watched with smiles, The Devil was the first to walk away while Nayeon follows behind.

Nayeon looks at the Devil's back, "You gave Hyoyeon permission to see her daughter.." y/n halts, "its the least I can do to prevent...nevermind." the Devil went beside Nayeon and puts her coat at Nayeon's, "Shouldn't you wear coats? Its cold out here.." then she walks away.

Nayeon thoughts, she doesn't know anything about Y/n whilst the Devil knows alot about her. She looks down, but how can she ask that?

Nayeon grips at the coat Y/n gave her, she looks up and saw they were at her house. "Goodnight, Ms. Im." She coldly said before disappearing.

The bunny just sighs and went inside her apartment, what did happened to Y/n that made her cold? Does it has any connection about her past?

She looks at the coat, what happened to Y/n before?

Meanwhile, Y/n sat at her throne in her realm. After helping Hyoyeon, she remembers her past...

Her sad past...