41- The After Party pt1

There is a loud crash in the kitchen and you see Bryce turn around and pull a bottle out of someone's hand. They guy obviously had enough to drink and was fighting back with his cup sloshing everywhere, but Bryce was not one to back down from a fight. As Bryce pushed the guy towards the door, Blake left your side to rush to his side. A small group of guys who were friends with the one being kicked out had started grabbing at Bryce and threw him into a table breaking it.

Bryce: *yelling across the room*"Noah, get your ass over here

"Noah, get your ass over here."

As they pushed the group of guys out the door, a flood of people were just arriving. The boys turn to look at each other confused because they didn't recognize any of them. This party was getting out of hand the way all day and night drunk-fests tend to. Dixie rushed over to the music and turned it down announcing that it was time for everyone to pack it up. Noah rolled his eyes at her taking charge in his house and she stormed down the hall towards the bathroom. As the growing crowd started to argue back, the boys jumped up on the coffee table and repeated her words. Suddenly Bryce was pulled off the table and before he could fight back, the guy pulled a gun out.

Blake: "Buddy, I don't know what beef you have here, but the cops have already been called over this party getting out of hand so you're fighting a losing battle."

Stranger: "You think I'd pull a gun out over a stupid party?"

Bryce: "Dude, how drunk are you? Put that thing away before you hurt yourself

Bryce: "Dude, how drunk are you? Put that thing away before you hurt yourself."

Stranger: "I'm not drunk. I want everyone out now..."

He pointed the gun at Blake and Bryce before continuing:
"Except you two."

Josh and Jaden stand up next to Blake and Bryce and announce in unison that they won't be leaving their boys and telling Noah and Anthony to get everyone else outside. You are hiding behind Blake while he, Bryce, Josh, and Jaden stand a few feet in front of the gunman. Noah is pushing crowds of people out the door to safety while Anthony tries to lead Mads, Addison, Avani and Nessa out the back door. The gunman sees Anthony following behind, guiding the girls and waves him back inside, pointing the gun at Blake and insisting:
"Don't do anything dumb like run or my first shot goes towards the pretty little girl clinging to the back of this one."

Addison turns and cries out to you as Bryce turns and tells her to get out. The panic in his tone makes it obvious to the gunman she matters to him.

Gunman: "Are these girls, the girlfriends? I think they should stay and hear what kind of men they are involved with."

Noah walks back in after clearing the party guests out and stands next to Anthony blocking the gunman from having direct access to the couch he just instructed the girls to sit on. You turn and mouth to Noah asking where Dixie is and he shrugs not knowing either.

Bryce: "Dude, you're making a big mistake here."

The gunman shoots one more shot into the ceiling before grunting:
"It's not your turn to talk!"

Blake: "What do you want? Money? We have about 5k in cash around this house. You can have anything you want."

You have started to shake and cry uncontrollably under the stress of being held at gunpoint and he pushes you towards Noah who pulls you down to the couch with him.

Gunman: "You might not recognize my face, but maybe you recognize my last name... Williams."

Jaden: "I think I speak for everyone, that we don't know you."

Gunman: "You knew my sister though. She was at another rager you threw like this a few months ago. She is 15 years old and you let her have so much alcohol that she was rushed to the emergency room with alcohol poisoning."

Noah: "I know nothing about that, but I doubt she would want you here avenging something none of us even knew happened."

Bryce hung his head and admitted:
"I knew. We didn't serve her, I promise. We called the cops when we found her passed out and never heard anything about it after that day."

Josh: "Yeah the cops told us we weren't going to be held responsible for that because she showed up here with her friends already wasted. Just ask her, man. I'm sure she can clear everything up."

Gunman: "I can't because she's been in a coma since she made it to the hospital!!!"