40- Avani

Late that afternoon, Blake dropped you off at your house. The party wasn't over but the girls seemed over the crowd and had already headed home. You laid on the couch with Addison and Nessa and tried to help them talk through their boy troubles.

Nessa: "Josh tried to explain everything, but I just don't know. I really like him. I wish it was easier to just trust I guess."

Addison: "Bryce has become one of my best friends and we agreed I probably need that more than anything right now. We are going to focus on our friendship for now... but don't be shocked if you catch me making out with him again because friend or not Bryce is hot af and I really like him.

While they were laughing about that last comment your phone went off. It was a facetime from Avani. You answer it and before you can think to leave the room she is crying on the other end of the line. She admits she hates it there and that she is on the verge of failing all of her classes and doesn't want to go home because her family will be so mad. You offer to go visit soon, but she's actually already on the way to LA. She panicked during her last midterm and is halfway through the 6 hour drive to see you.

 She panicked during her last midterm and is halfway through the 6 hour drive to see you

Avani arrives and she doesn't seem interested in talking about her problems. She'd cried them out on the drive and now was just really happy to be with a familiar face. You set her up in the guest room of the house and then caught her up on you and Blake. She was absolutely shocked that not only were you dating a social media influencer, but that Addison and her roommate somehow found themselves tangled up in a relationship with Sway Boys too.

Avani: "I don't know how you guys live in LA and are already ready to go to bed by 8pm. Isn't everything open late here? Let's go do something."

You: "Are you sure you don't want to get some rest? It was a long drive."

Avani: "Hell no. I'm currently hiding from my problems. The last thing I want to do is to sit here and dwell on them. You mean to tell me that you three are basically dating the 3 biggest party animals in this city and you don't know of anything we can go do afterdark?"

You: "You and I can go sightseeing if you want, but I just don't think they feel up to-"

Nessa: *cutting you off*
"I mean I wouldn't mind going back to the party... I regret how I left things."

The four of you arrive back at Sway House. The party is still going strong and even though the pool is empty, music is pumping through the full house.

Josh: *immediately spotting Nessa*
"What are you doing back?"

Nessa: "Is that okay? I just decided I didn't really want to be anywhere else

Nessa: "Is that okay? I just decided I didn't really want to be anywhere else."

Josh: "That is beyond okay. I was trying to convince myself to not call you yet. I don't want to seem desperate."

You turn to look for Blake when you spot Noah completely drunk and talking with an entire group of girls. You make the sarcastic comment:
"Noah seems to have moved on quickly."

Josh: "Yeah, he passed wasted an hour ago so he isn't thinking straight for sure."

Before you can respond Blake walks up to you and he slips his arms around your waist:
"Baby! You're back. I was just getting ready to leave and head to your house."

You: *kissing him*
"What can I say, I missed you."

Blake: "Hey Avani! What are you doing here?"

Avani: "I decided to come for a visit. Hope we didn't crash your party, I'll take the blame. I just wanted to have some fun while I'm here."

Blake: "Of course... Come on, I'll show you around and introduce you to the rest of the boys."

Addison took one look in the direction Blake was headed and saw Dixie in the crowd laughing without a care in the world. She excused herself to go find Bryce. The crowd around Dixie included several people you'd met before and a few you hadn't.

Blake: *pointing out Noah across the room*
"Noah is one of the current Sway Boys and Bryce is around here wherever Addison wandered off to, but let me introduce you to a few of the OG members."

Jaden reached his hand out to fist bump Avani and introduced himself and his girlfriend, Mads.

Blake: "You already met Josh, this is Jaden and Anthony

Blake: "You already met Josh, this is Jaden and Anthony. They and Bryce make up the original sway boys that are here tonight. Most of them have moved onto other projects but we are all still best friends so they are here everyday."

Anything he said at the end was completely lost on Avani because she hadn't taken her eyes off the tall, thin boy with the shy smile.

Anthony: *stepping out from the crowd*
"What's your name again?"

Anthony: *stepping out from the crowd*"What's your name again?"

Avani: "I don't think I said. Who are you?"

Anthony: "I'm Anthony, but I'm a lot more interested in who you are."

You smile knowing Anthony is exactly her type and you've just lost your best friend for the night. You start catching up with Mads while Blake stands by your side talking to his friends.