26- Triple Date

You make it to the Sway house and Noah and Dixie are already cuddled up on a theater seat eating popcorn. There were no signs of the blowout that happened between them earlier.

Bryce: *handing Addison a bottle of water*"I remembered you were a water drinker, but can I tempt you with something sweet?"

"I remembered you were a water drinker, but can I tempt you with something sweet?"

Addison: "Oh my God, chocolate.. Yes!!"

Bryce: "I mean I'm pretty sweet too, but sure we'll go with chocolate."

Addison couldn't help but laugh. Bryce was so charming it was hard to resist him if he set his sights on you. They sat next to each other on the other front row seat of the Sway movie room.

Blake plopped down in a seat on the row behind and opened his arms out for you

Blake plopped down in a seat on the row behind and opened his arms out for you. He gave you a quick kiss and held onto you as Noah used the remote to dim the lights and start the movie.

You had only made it about half an hour into the movie when you noticed that Noah and Dixie were full on making out in dim light coming off the screen

You had only made it about half an hour into the movie when you noticed that Noah and Dixie were full on making out in dim light coming off the screen. In front of you Addison seemed to be getting a lot more comfortable with Bryce. She had moved from her head on his shoulder to buried in his chest with his arms wrapped tightly around her. You looked up to Blake to see if he was watching the movie or the people in the room the way you had been and were surprised to see he was looking only at you. You knew if any of them turned around, they'd see you as you'd been able to see them but you couldn't help yourself.

His hand was already moving across your bare stomach slowly and it sent waves surging through you. You leaned up to push your lips against his. He didn't hesitate to pull you into his lap and deepen the kiss. As his lips moved lower to your neck and then down to your collarbone you felt a surge of desire pull your hand down to his lap and were shocked to feel how badly he wanted you already. You smiled against his lips as you moved your hand against him, teasing him.

Blake lasted exactly 10 second of you rubbing against him before he stood up and led you out of the room. The door was in the back so you were hoping no one had noticed you leaving.

Blake: "You are driving me insane."

You: *pretending to be innocent*
"Am I?"

He pushed you back into his bedroom and onto his bed kicking the door shut behind him. He whispered against your ear:
"I want you... now."

You: "We don't have long before they notice we are gone."

Blake: "You'd be amazed with what I can do in fifteen minutes."

He threw his jeans on the floor as you slid out of yours. He rolled you over onto your stomach and pulled you up onto your knees. You buried your face in the pillow to keep from screaming out as you came undone faster than you thought possible.