39- Pool Party

Dixie: "Is everything ok with you and Bryce? He was looking for you earlier and couldn't find you. Why are you hiding in here?"

Addison: "Just confused to be honest.

Dixie: "About Bryce?"

Addison: "Just a lot of things... He says all these things about liking me but then acts distant. And you aren't making things much easier-"

Dixie: *interrupting*
"What happened between us was a mistake. Don't throw away what you could have with Bryce."

Addison: "Didn't you and Noah break up? Do you want to talk about it?"

Dixie: "Why? So I can throw away everything I've built in my life to suddenly decide I like a girl now. My entire fanbase would drop me and I'm finally starting to get to do what I was meant to do with my music."

Addison: "So you're just going to ignore me and you?"

Dixie: "There is no me and you. You really should worry about fixing things with Bryce because if he's pulling away from you maybe it's because YOU are the one sending mixed signals."

Dixie got up and stormed off, nearly knocking the cups out of Bryce's hand as she pushed past him. Bryce noticed Addison's tears and sat down the cups and slid next to her.

Bryce: "Hey, I've been looking for you everywhere."

Addison: "I doubt that

Addison: "I doubt that."

Bryce: "Don't do that... I invited you here because I missed hanging out with you lately."

Addison: "Then why haven't you tried to see me lately?"

Bryce: "I guess you seemed like you had a lot on your mind and didn't really want me around either..."

Addison: "I'm sorry. I'm just a mess."

Bryce: *moving closer*
"Hey that's ok. Can I ask an honest question?"

Addison, reluctantly nodded her head yes as Bryce continued:
"Is one of those things weighing on your mind and coming between us that you like girls?"

Addison looked like she wanted to run and scream. She'd never really said it to anyone except Dixie. The girls had guessed it, but she'd never really admitted anything beyond kissing a girl once and most girls her age had tried it at least once and it didn't mean anything. Tears welled up in her eyes threatening to spill over.

Addison: "Maybe I do. Maybe I like boys too. It doesn't really matter anyway because she doesn't like me back."

Bryce: "I don't know about that. I think she's just scared of what everyone would say because she's already dated 2 of the friend group. But be honest with me... do you like me the way you like her?"

Addison could tell there was no use in denying how she felt about Dixie but the whole situation with her seemed so hopeless. The truth is she really did like Bryce. She wasn't even sure who was the one pushing who away anymore, all she knew is that she had never felt safer than when he was close to her. She decided to stop running from something that might actually make her happy and admitted:"I really do."

After you left Addison in the living room to face her feelings, you'd found Blake looking for you. Before you could explain what took so long, he grabbed you and pulled you into the hall.

You: "Baby, what are you doing?"

He answers you with his lips pressed against yours while you're pinned to the wall. You hear someone call his name around the corner and you pull him into the open door next to you that led into his room.

You push him back onto his bed and drop your towel. You're still only wearing a bikini underneath, but you leave it in a pile on the floor quickly and sit on top of him straddling his lap while he stared at your body in disbelief. You'd grown so confident with him and he absolutely loved it.

Blake: *moving his hands up to your hips*
"God, you are unbelievable. I could spend the rest of my life with you and be a very happy man."

He kicks off his swim trunks and his eyes roll back in his head as you sit back down against his skin. His hands move your hips against his until you can't take it anymore and collapse against his bare chest. You laid like that against him unable to move and reveling in how his warm skin felt against yours.