CHAPTER 13: The Big Three.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"ugh.. why so earlyyy" You groan as you stand up, opening the door.

You were scratching your eyes until you were surprised by Bakugo, who was hugging you tightly.

Bakugo: "Forgive me. Forgive me!"
"w-wha-"

Bakugo looks up at you. He moves away, you look at him.

Bakugo: "I'm sorry!"
"the Bakugo.. the one who is always angry is apologizing"
Bakugo: "H-Hey!! I-It's just because.. *mumbles quietly*.. i-i care about you.."
"Hm!? What was that??"

Bakugo looks away.

Bakugo: "Do you forgive me yet?"
"Tell me what you said first!"
Bakugo: "I didn't say anything!"
"Fine then, don't tell me! I don't forgive you."

You shut the door in his face. A few seconds later, you hear knocking again. You open it to see Bakugo.

Bakugo: "*mumbles* i care about you"
"Speak up"

He spoke up a little louder.

Bakugo: "I care about you.."
"Say it one more timeee~~"
Bakugo: "I care about you!" He says a lot louder. You give him a smile as he was looking down. You lift his chin up and give a quick kiss on the lips.
"I forgive you!"

Bakugo shows a small smile.

You hug him and pull him in the room

You hug him and pull him in the room. You jump in the bed, snuggling in the blanket. He joins in.

"You woke me up too early."
Bakugo: "I didn't sleep"

You pout at him.

Bakugo: "What is it?"
"Go to sleep!"

Bakugo laughs and hugs your waist, you both fall asleep.

It was already time for school, you both were already ready. Once you headed out, you see the whole class waiting by the lounge room.

You chat with everyone before leaving. You headed in class to see Aizawa laying down on the ground, in a tight sleeping bag. He was asleep, waiting for the class to enter.

As soon as somebody set a foot in the class, Aizawa stood up, unzipping his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "Sit down."

Everyone took their seats, Aizawa stared at the class before speaking up.

Aizawa: "Permits. That's all. Starting soon."

TIME SKIP

The test for our hero permits have passed. And guess what, you got your permits. It was challenging because everyone was heading after 1A, but you've managed to accomplish. You were able to get your permit, and now able to protect the people in the city and fight villains without worrying about getting in trouble. You were still cautious though.