He didn't let me respond!

The fuck Abrianna!?

He faces me with a mocking look.

Dammit!

Napapikit ako saglit bago siya titigan ng masama.

"You fuckin' jerk."

I didn't waste a second. I immediately grab his neck and kiss his lips. I also suck his lower lip and nibble it. Hindi pwedeng basta niya lang akong hinahalikan at hindi hinahayaang lumaban. Hindi pwedeng siya lang ang nasasarapan. My kisses are priceless so are my lips! I deserve to kiss back!

Mas lalo akong nanggigil na halikan siya. I move my lips and nibble his lips rough and hard. I also invade his mouth and suck his tongue but what's frustrating is that he isn't fighting back! He is just letting me kiss him! He is responding pero ang lampa!

Dala ng gigil ko sa kanya, kinagat ko ang ibabang labi niya. Nalasahan ko tuloy ang dugo mula sa labi niya bago humiwalay agad.

He licks his lower lips before locking at me amusingly.

"Damn. I hate you" Tinulak ko siya at agad lumipat sa shot gun seat. Pumasok naman siya at umupo sa driver's seat bago nagsimulang magmaneho.

He just made me feel stupid. Ang tanga, Abrianna! Ang lakas ng loob kong halikan siya, feeling like I have the upper hand. Pero hindi siya nanlaban making feel like I am so addicted to his lips. Idagdag pa na ang wild ko kanina. Argh! What a way to slap your enemy hard even without doing anything. Ang sarap niyang ipasagasag sa tren!

And damn! How I want to erase that grin on his face kanina. Ang lakas mang-asar. He damn enjoyed what I did!

I glance at him and he is still grinning wide. "Wipe that damn look, Cervantes"

He glances at me then back to the road. "Make me wife"

"You're a fuckin' gago"

He laughs and I roll my eyes. "Said by the person who attacked my lips"

Napapikit ako. "Cervantes"

"Yes Mrs. Cervantes"

I clench my fist.

"You fuckin' shut up"

"Make me using your lips, wife"

I glance at him. "Fuck you"

His laughter echoes inside the car.

NANG makarating kami sa kumpanya nina Dylan, agad akong bumaba. Hindi ko pinansin si Cervantes at deretsong pumasok. I have nothing to say to him. I already have my vip pass with me kaya hindi ako natagalan sa reception area.

They immediately usher me to the top floor where Dylan and the other heads are.

Today is our first day but I am not excited. In fact, I feel bored. Worst, I feel grumpy. Adding to that the judgmental looks I received from the employees when we rode the exclusive elevator. Some even looked at me from head to toe. Tsk. Insecure bitches.

Habang tahimik kaming tumataas biglang tumigil ang elevator na ipinagtaka ako. We rode the private elevator so how come someone dared to hit the button? Nang bumukas ito, isang clown ang bumungad sa akin.

She eyes me from head to toe and I did the same. And her bag caught my attention. It's an imitation.

"Who are you?" she asks with croaking voice.

I watch as my two companions pay respect before glancing back at the woman in from of me. She isn't entering so I step forward and close the elevator. She's damn wasting my time.