Chapter 35

Abrianna

I am perfectly aware that the Cervantes are into hotels. It was basically what they are known for because of their humble yet shaking beginning. But I didn't know that they are already expanding this ...big! I would be lying if I would say I wasn't shock that we'd be staying in their hotel. 'Cause truth to be told, I am utterly shocked. Not because we are staying in a hotel they own but because we are staying in a hotel they own here in Singapore. In freaking Central City.

Singapore has a damn highly developed economy. So, to be able to build a hotel in its central region, in this present competitive time, will only take an ignorant not to understand the freaking massiveness of the Cervantes' influence. This is already a statement damn it! And judging the exterior and interior design of this building, it surely exceeds those already established luxurious hotels.

I remained in silence as I watched the Cervantes siblings being treated like kings and queen in their kingdom. Vienna was smiling while holding a bouquet of mixed flower and high-end chocolates which was given to her while Vince has that delighted expression as a staff explained something to him. Cervantes, on the other hand, has that thankful expression on his face while talking to the man in black suit, the director, who was in front of us. Well, this was basically theirs so the treatment should really justify their authority. The hotel manager and even the director came down to welcome them, or us I should say.

".. and this is my beautiful wife, Abrianna Galvez-Cervantes." Cervantes has that proud smile on his face as he snaked his arms on my tiny waist. "Love, this is Mr. Wilson Tan, our hotel manager, and Mrs. Rosevelt Handice, our hotel director."

I was about to extend my hand for a shake hands when Mr. Tan bowed, surprising me. "Welcome to Singapore, Mrs. Cervantes."

It made me a little comfortable. I was not sure whether it was with his act of bowing or the way he addressed me.

Simpleng ngumiti na lang ako. "Pleased to meet you too, Mr. Tan."

Then, a hand greeted me. "I'm glad to finally meet you, Mrs. Cervantes." It was Mrs. Handice, who I think was in her 50s already.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Handice." I shook her hand.

"We prepared something for you by the way." She motioned someone and a lady in uniform appeared with a bouquet of pink peonies and lilies. It was refreshing yet elegant to see.

"Oh wow, thank you."

"I hope the flowers are to your liking."

"They're beautiful. I love them. Thank you, Mr. Tan, Mrs. Handice." I gave the two of them a warm smile.

They accompanied us to our rooms – the presidential suite. Vince and Vienna will take the rooms across us. Vienna liked the sweet snacks prepared for her while Vince loved the latest PSP game he had in his room.

"We'll take it from here." Cervantes said as soon as we stood in front of our room. They nodded and gave us the car. But before they left, I saw how Mrs. Handice's eyes lingered on my empty ring finger.

Nauna kaming pumasok bago sumunod ang dalawang staff tulak ang mga luggage namin. Cervantes dealt with them while I wandered around. The room was bright. It has that homey feeling, and the decorations and pieces of furniture weren't intimidating despite the luxury they are screaming, something that other hotels fail to do. Mayroon kasing mga high-end hotels na magaganda ang mga decorations, halata mong mahahalin at elegante pero dahil sa hindi maayos ang pagkakalagay nila, 'yong pagiging luxurious at elegant ay nawawala rin. It was like their own elegance and luxury destroy their own state of being one, just because they were improperly hanged.