You'll Always Be Be Daughter

Sooo if u wanted autistic Cathy parr with catherine here ya go!

Npov (no point of view)

Cathy had been have a terrible day,
First the shirt she was wearing was itchy but she had no clean non itchy ones, she just wanted to curl up and die at this point.
She didn't think anyone was home.

She started having a sensory overload, things just got too much, it wasn't as bad as it usually was but still, she sat in the corner, her shirt near the door as it had pissed her off too much, her breathing was slightly off but she had managed to change the overload before it got too bad.
She suddenly heard the door open and she panicked, she slammed her head up, hitting her head on the wall by accident,
The person, it was catherine, she knew that, she felt a hand behind her head rubbing it, where she had hit it.

"sensory overload mija?" catherine asked as she just sat to the side but still close to her,
"yeah, not bad tho, got it before got worse" she whispered, going half verbal, catherine nodded her head and looked towards the door where Cathy had thrown her shirt.
"itchy" Cathy whispered, noticing her looking at her shirt.
Catherine hummed and nodded and started to take her own jumper off and handed it to her,
Cathy looked at her in confusion, but then she just took it and put it on
'soft, comfy, safe'.
Catherine smiled at her, seeing her cuddle into the jumper,
She suddenly got an idea,
"how about we make cookies?" she asked. Cathy perked up at the idea and she nodded withightly shaking her hands, catherine was determined to get her to flap her hands or to get her to happy stim, as it was a good sigh she was happy.

She helped Cathy up and led her towards the kitchen, Cathy had a smile on her face, her hands still lightly shaking,

"which type of cookies?" catherine asked as she put the last box of cookie dough on the counter.
Cathy scanned the boxes and then decided on the blue chocolate cookies.
Catherine smiled because she knew that would be her first choice.
"edible glitter?" she heard and she turned to see that the edible glitter was in fact in her hands. She couldn't say no to her, Cathy turned her head, puppy eyes and a pout. She sighed and then laughed  "alright" Cathy smiled and her hand shook a little.

They were almost done the first parts. The just needed to put the dough in the oven, but when she turned she suddenly had glitter on her face,
She heard giggling and opened her eyes to see Cathy smiling,
"your glad its edible, you chek!" she said ruffling her hair ,
She saw Cathy go stiff and suddenly saw her get worried.
'shit. Forgot she' can't really understand sarcasm '
"I'm sorry,!" she said, clearly uncomfortable while fiddling with her sleeves,
"I didn't know you'd be annoyed, I'm sorry. I'll go now, I'm sorry catherine" she didn't usually call her that,'
'catherine' Cathy wouldn't usually say that.
Catherine eyes went wide when she heard her rant off about how if she doesn't she her as a daughter that's fine and was about to leave the room.
"hey mija, I'm sorry I forgot you don't fully understand sarcasm but I can promise u I didnt mean it and what was that about? Over some glitter why would I just stop seeing you as my daughter you silly goose!" she pulled Cathy into a hug and felt her hide her face in her chest as she cuddled against her.
" m'sorry" she heard , she smiled and rolled her eyes.
"don't be. I forgot about the sarcasm problem, don't worry," she pulled back. Much to Cathy's annoyence.
"and you'll always be my daughter Cathy, no matter how much you annoy me" she said cupping her cheeks and kisses her forehead,
She saw Cathy look up to with tears in her eyes,
Catherine smiled and pulled her back into a hug. She gently stroked her hair and gave her a kiss to the hair,

Ding

"oh the cookies are done!" she said letting go off Cathy and getting then out, she heard Cathy let a laugh out and moved beside her.
She put them out and as Cathy went to grab one she lightly slapped her hand, carefully about the info she was given by Anna about Henry slapping her hands when she flapped.

Cathy snked her hand back, giving catherine a sly grin, she grabbed the icing and edible glitter.
Catherine smiled and gave her some food colouring,
She picked the yellow. She thought Cathy would pick blue but apparently not,

They were icing them and mmaing jokes, just general having fun, and Catherine got what she wanted. Cathy's hands were flapping most of the time. Especially when she would laugh because either she or Catherine did something stupid.
"nahhooo, the glitter!" Cathy slightly shouted as she knocked over the glitter.
Catherine started laughing. Bending over to catch her breath.
Cathy heard her laugh and turned around with a look that said it all.
"hey! Not my fault! U set it there!" she said as catherine pushed herself back straight up while catching her breaths.
"don't try and blame this on me!" she said poking her nose, Cathy huffed a puff out and stuck her tongue out, catherine laughed and just grabbed the icing "I have icing and I will use it!" her and Cathy started laughing, Cathy's hands flapping as a smile was on both of their faces.

"come on before the cookies get cold!" Cathy shouted and grabbed the cookies bring the onto a random plate and swiping one and took a bit,
"holy!" she said as she looked back at catherine as she swiped one aswell.
"better then the ones Anne made" she said laughed slightly as they remember the time Anne set the kitchen on fire because of it.

After the they finished and cleaned up they settled in the living room, cups of coffee, (with no caffeine, catherine would rather Cathy sleep)

It was night but everybody else had gone so they were sitting at the sofa with a golden blanket over them and the cookies and coffees on the table near them.

Eventually they had finished the cookies and nearly finished their coffee, they had been watching coraline and it was nearly over.

"thanks for today lina, it was fun" Cathy whispered as she snuggled into bed side, she smiled down at her and replayed.
"it's alright. I had fun aswell. We'll need to do this more often" she offered and felt Cathy nod her head, she moved Cathy's alil and moved down so she was comfortable and not having a sore back tomorrow,
She wrapped her arm around Cathy protectively and lay her head on hers.
"goodnight lina. -" Cathy stopped and was hesitate to say th rest. "- I love you" she said and hid herself back into her mothers arm.
Lina smiled and kisses the top of her head, "I love you too Cathy, goodnight" she said
Cathy smiled and let herself sleep. After 2 days of not sleep.
Catherine smiled, she got Cathy to happy stim and manged to get cuddles outta her, since Cathy was always quite guarded with stuff like this.
She felt her eyes get heavy and let herself drift into sleep.

Everyone came back home at around 1am becusse they were out and didn't realize the time,
They all walked through the door and into the living room,.
And the scene they found was adorable to them.
"awe, that's cute!" kitty quietly shouted,
Anna had took out her phone and had took a couple pictures,
"really.? Pictures?" Jane asked looking towards Anna, Anna smiled and nodded.
"it'd a cute scene shush, Cathy doesn't usually let anyone hug her and this is the scene we're aloud to see, let me do this!" Anna argued and Jane just rolled her eyes and smiled.
She smiled at catherine who had a smile on her face and her arms around Cathy protectively,
Jane thought 'she looked so happy, I'm glad she found something she was happy about,'
She smiled and they all left the 2 alone.

Lets just say the next morning Cathy would not leave Catherine's side and she did not mind, she just kept wanted cuddles. Catherine agreed to all of the requests, glad Cathy was finally warming up to asking for cuddles.

Okay so I'm doing this now and doing the other one tomorrow at some point. Becusse it's 3am and I didn't realize also I couldn't pick which one so I'm doing both