You Serious?

Okay hi again, so turns out those "growing pains" I've had for more than 3 years is fibromyalgia :| um so ye, I'm try to get back into writing cuase I'd hate to leave the six fandom and I don't see alot of books from people so I GOTTA KEEP THIS FANDOM ALIVE SOMEHOW?!

anyways, aragon x Seymour :)

3rd person pov

It was a cool evening in the queen's house, with the weather going from sunny to pelting it down raining in a matter of minutes so everyone was inside and doing their own think.
Kitty was trying different makeup looks on Cathy because quote on quote " she's bored and wants to practice", no she isn't, she just wants to be able to be near her partner but she'll never say.
Anna and Anne were somewhere in the house doing who knows what and quite frankly I don't think anyone wants to know (unless you don't want things dystroyed but that's for another day isn't it?).

Catherine was in the kitchen making some tea while Jane sat in the living room on her phone, once catherine was finished she picked up both glasses and walked to the living room and from the hall she could see her girlfriend sitting on the sofa, seeming rather focused on her phone, something that wasn't unusual but the face on Jane made catherine chuckle as it is the face of pure concentration.
She moved to sit doen and places the cups of tea on the coffee table in front of them and lay her head down on Jane's shoulder, taking a peak at what she was doing.
Catherine barely contained a laugh, "what?" at the laugh Jane had turned her head and was now holding her phone tilting downwards and away from them both, catherine then looked at her "you serious? Candy crush what are you 60?" she couldn't help but laugh as she quickly snagged Jane's phone, "wha! Hey now come on its fun sometimes" she complained, not even trying to get he phone back, knowing that it probably wouldn't work anyways.
Catherine than smiled and turned towards her, handing her phone back "yeah sure whatever you say mi'amor" she leant im and gave her a quick cheek kiss and pulled back to get her cup of tea.

Catherine reached for the remote and turned it to Netflix and decided to just switch through the shows until she found something she liked. Jane just stared at her, she ended up putting her phone away and just cuddling up to her and not even noticing that she was putting something until she heard voices and looked towards the screen and saw Wall-e, something that kat and got the rest of them into since she played it so often.

They ended dip cuddling silently for the whole movie glad that no one was interrupting them and that everyone was silent apart from the movie.

Jane though for a second, open her eyes and said "what are they doing that made them so quiet?" they both looked at each and sighed.

So yeah. Horah, in back again 😶
Do u guys want to see what the other couples were doif in the time that took them to realize everything was too quiet :)