Just Admit It, Christ Sake

trigger warning, vomit mentions

Cathy's POV

I Wake up feeling like shit.
I stumble up, letting myself adjust
I start to get changed but half way through I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
While only in leggings and sports bra I run to the bathroom and end up throwing up.

No ones point

Catherine was walking by the bathroom when she heard throw up noises. Gagging? She thought she turned herself and saw Cathy hunched over the toilet throwing up, she opened the door and dropped beside her. Holding her hair up for a minutes.
Cathy stopped and just leaned against the sink cupboards.
"hey, you alright" catherine asked as she helped Cathy stand up,
Cathy just whispered a small "yup" she got an look that said she wasn't believing a word she says.
"alright let's get you back to bed carino" she said, guiding her to her room,
Cathy struggled and pushed her off. "I'm fine" she looked around as catherine grabbed her arm lightly
"Where's everyone else?" she looked at catherine, she smiled. Realizeing that Cathy forgot it was their off day, but not everyone else's,
"Cathy remember it's our off day? Everyone else is at the theater" she laughed as she again, tired to put ctahy in her room. She broke free and just said "I'm fine" she walked down the stairs, cwthriej close behind her.
She stumbled into the kitchen and went for the coffee machine,
"nu nuh" she got lightly dragged into the living room, pushed her down the sofa and put a blanket over her
"no coffee, your sick, and probably dilusional bexuwse of how u died" she finished she say Cathy's eyes waver over her.
Cathy sighed and just lay back, catherine smiled and went to grab some painkillers nad water and something to take her tempature.
(idk what there called,"

She walked into the see Cathy, clearly not happy about this.
Holding her head, she walked to her, sat done and gave her the pills and water.
" thanks " she mumbled and then got dragged into Catherines lap." if u put that in my ear I swear I'm gonna murder you" she mumbled but didn't try and sit up, clearly not having the energy. Catherine just laughed and put it in. She sighs and still doesn't move, "'m comfy" she whispers, catherine looks down and the (whatever it is) beeps. She takes it out to see a high temperature "yup Cathy your sick." Cathy sat up shaking her head, catherine sess that she's quite tense.
"is this about nightmares?" she sighs and nods slowly while looking down
"your little Mary?" she says grabbing her hand, she nods, tears welling in her eyes.
Poor thing still hasn't figured out what happened to her daughter. Just disappeared from history no information that we don't already know.
Catherine pull in for a hug and strokes her hair
She starts to crying, she's always hated being sick as memory's flood in.
Catherine sits there x holding her. Letting her know that everything's gonna be alright and that they would hopefully be with us soon.

After a bit Cathy was exhausted, she had fallen asleep in cathriens arms catherine pulled the blanket over herself and the small queen.
She was sitting up with Cathy cuddled against her.
She never minded tho, always had been like a mother to the last queen as she knew her bio mum and was very close with her mother, when they came very close as catherine has been told about Cathy's nightmare.
About her mother beening disappointed in her. Hated her.
Her mother was loyal to catherine. Didn't like Henry. Didn't like the fact he has mistresses, Cathy always thinks that her mother would hate her because she married him.

But catherine wishes she could prove her wrong, but she couldn't and she knew that. But she knows maud and how she thought. All she wanted was to protect her daughter from harms way, from people like Henry. But instead she lost her mother. Lost 3 husbands. Her 2nd husband and her got kidnapped by catholics, 3rd husband thought she was annoying and tried to get her beheaded and last one.
Thomas Seymour. The prick of them all.
Hurt her mentally and maybe physically Cathy hasn't said that much. The guilt of Elizabeth her sweet step daughter. Who she loved so much but back then. Women couldn't do much.
Lost her baby and knew the man she loved, didn't live her back. She's perseved as the survivor, but did she xyes she survived Henry but what about what happened after that

Catherine was caught off by the door opening.
'how long was I thinking?'
They came in they has started talking but, Jane shushed them as she saw Cathy dead asleep beside catherine.
She looked at catherine for an explanation
"she's sick" worry and sympathetic looks were around the room.
"how is she?" Anne asked finally speaking up, catherine looked over to her.
"grieving, being dick brought bsck memory's of her Mary" they immediately got the meeage and went away from the living room to do something else.
Anne didn't even feel like doing something chaotic.

Catherine felt Cathy jump up with the sound of gagging realising she was gonna throw up.
But she couldn't make it to the bathroom, she hurled over the sofa and threw up everything. Even some blood.
She started crying at how sore it was and how she was sorry. They all ran into the room as they saw the scene Jane walked out.
They knew why. She wouldn't look at sick. Bducase of how she died.
Oviously she felt guilty but no one blamed her.
Catherine helped the crying girl into the bathroom. Where she threw up everything she had eaten in the past 2 days.
Outside were the others cleaning what she threw up
Jane came in once it was done.
"sorry I just couldn't -" Anna out a hand on her shoulder.
"it's fine Jane, we know how u feel about throw up and shit" Jane smiled at her.
Everyone sat down. Eventually they started hearing more gagging and throw up noises
Catherine felt her 'daughter' slump against her. Anna came in with a glass of water.
Catherine took it off and sent her a small smile..
Cathy took a gulp of it spat it out then finished the cup.
Catherine just picked her up and walked back into the living room.
She set Cathy down and made her lay down.
Jane came in with painkillers and some sleeping pills,
Cathy took them without hesitation
She sat down her her. Cathy put her head on Catherines lap.
Catherine stared to stroke her hair.
"you gonna admit your sick now?" she asked earing a small laugh from Cathy as everyone else had left knowing Cathy isn't okay
"fine I'm sick" catherine smiled as she finally got the answer she wanted.

After a bit she has started making dinner for everyone. Helped by Jane.
Cathy had soup bexuwse they found out quickly that she wasn't able to keep solid foods down at the moment
, catherine brought it in and sat down with her x
Cathy layed her head on cathriens shoulder as she struggled to eat her food.
"if u finish that u can go up to bed and sleep." she said Cathy stated to try and finish it.
Eventually she did and catherine had brought her to her room instead of her own.
She sat down and pulled Cathy near and grabbed a book.
"are u gonna read?" she heard from Cathy, she looked down and nodded.
"do u want me to read to you?" she asked. She earned a small nod
She started reading.

I'm Cathy's mind.
'how did I get this lucky, I guess I finally have a family who I don't have to worry bsjut leaving me.
Stupid sickness ,
I'm sorry baby. But I swear if u come back mae I'll make sure u have the best childhood.
And mum. I love you, I always have and always will.

Here ya go. Some ansgt? I think, but because Cathy died of childbed fever u can guess she's like Jane. Quite paranoid around getting sick and shit,
But honestly I feel so bad for Cathy like. She went through alot and it doesn't get talked about bexuwse she's the surviver. And her Mary. I'm always wondering what happened to her

Now for the next chapter. U guys say what u think happened to Mary parr and that will be included if I like, were making it up bexuwse no one has any idea how the poor thing died.
Make it as gross. Tirrebale.
Or not and anything.
It's for a onehsot. Bexuwse back them there were alot of like pedos. Asshole. And she was considered a burden so
Gimmy🤚