Chronic Pain Cathy

Chronic pain Cathy because I'm in pain nearly 24/7 and I love Cathy so I'm projecting my issues onto them :) poor Cathy :( anyways!
Also Cathy used mobility aids cause I do:))

No pov!

Cathy woke up at around 6am to sharp pains. They just lay there and sighed 'I don't wanna do this today' they slowly sat upright and pulled their hands over their face. They looked around and found their eyes at their phone, Cathy sighed and gently swung their legs over the bed and grabbed the phone, 6:23am, "damn it, was hoping to sleep in" Cathy grumbled and reached towards their forearm crutch that sat against their desk.
They pulled there self up and stood there for a second while they brain defogged.
They started their way to the door and down the stairs.

Downstairs

Kat was sat downstairs on the sofa after waking up at 5 by accident, she still has no idea how she managed thta but couldn't get back to sleep so she decided to go downstairs, grab some food and watch something before the day actually starts.
Kat was focused on the film until the light turned on in the kitchen, she got curious until she heard a distinct sound so she got up and just slowly walked towards the kitchen. She turned the corner and found Cathy kinda of just standing in the middle of the room, waiting for the coffee machine to be done.
She walks up behind them and wraps her arms around them "hi" kat said while nuzzling into the others neck, "youre awake?" asked Cathy,with a confused look as they went for the coffee that just finished and turned around to stand in front of kat, kat looked at them and kinda shrugged "I just kinda woke up at 5, no alarm no nothin but couldn't get back to sleep, you wanna join with the movie?" she asked, gesturing to the living room with a small smile.
Cathy gave a smile back and grabbed her crutch and began walking with kat towards the room.

They sat down after kat had gotten another blanket as the one she already had wasn't big enough and it's a cold morning.
They cuddled up against each other, silently watching until kat started playing with Cathy's hair "pick another movie I'm bored of this one" she said with an exhasterbated sigh, Cathy rolled their eyes and chuckled as they reached for the remote and began flicking through Netflix.
"why were you watching it to begin with if u said u don't like that movie?" they asked, siding eyeing her, kat smiled and looked down and with a smirk said " i just didn't like watching it with Anne cause she loves it and I like annoying her" Cathy laughed at that and picked a movie, laying back against their place, "you too are too much the same, you know that?" kat looked to Cathy with a knowing look and Whispered "I know, but you still love me" she smiled and pulled Cathy in for a hug as they protested slightly after being dragged out from their cosy nest.

"I wanna stay like this" kat whispered half asleep, after they had gotten comfy on the sofa, with kat laying down and Cathy half beside her and half on top, apparently to make sure kat doesn't fall but we all know the true answer.
"we have things to do today remember?" Cathy reminded her  yawning after the last word and pulling the covers up higher.
Kat sighed and thought "that's a problem for later" and pulled Cathy tighter and then slowly drifted to sleep.

Hi again :3