Parrmour

Soft parrmour, autistic Cathy,
Ask by -urlocaltheatrenerd

Jane wasn't feeling the best, laying in bed with a mild headache after having a bad one all day and she just needed a break.

Catalina handed Cathy a bottle of water and painkillers, "take these up to Jane will you mija?" they nodded and walked towards the stairs and walked around them down towards Jane's room.
Cathy halted at the door, knocked and decided against waiting for an answer just incase she was asleep.

Cathy walked in and to where Jane was and gentally put the water and painkillers down on her side table. They got gently shoke Jane awake "hey, I got you painkillers, how are you feeling?" they asked, Jane looked towards Cathy with a tired look on her face and just replied with a whisper "I'm fine, but yes I could use the painkillers" she said while she was getting up into a sitting position, Cathy took a moment to look at Jane while she took the painkillers and they couldn't help but notice how messy her hair was and Cathy being Cathy, having no filter decided to say out loud "your hairs messy" Jane swollowed the painkillers and chuckled at Cathy's words, Cathy realized they said it out loud, blushed and said "I'm sorry that just kinda came out" they hoped Jane wasn't offended and luckily she wasn't, Jane just looked at them with a smile and said "can you grab my brush please?" she asked pointing towards her dresser where it was.

Cathy turned around and walked towards her dresser where her brush was, which was ontop of a couple books, they grabbed it and turned around to Jane and sat on her left and looked to Jane" turn around slightly " Jane looked in confusion but then realized Cathy was going to brush her hair for her, Jane smiled" thanks love " jane sighed as Cathy begun brushing through Jane's hair and making sure they were being careful not to pull too hard.  While Cathy was brushing her hair they looked towards Jane's face to see her eyes closed and she was leaning more and more towards them, Cathy then said while gently putting her fingers through her hair "you tired?" a soft nod came from Jane "you wanna go back to bed?" again, another nod "do u want me to leave?" a shake, Cathy then nodded and gently guided Jane to lay down, got up and went to go put the hairbrush back where they found it, ontop of the books and turned towards the light switch and turned it back off, turning to where the bed is and lay down next to Jane.

Jane felt the bed shift and then felt Cathy cuddle into her side so she turned onto her side and bundled Cathy into her arms, purely because she wanted someone in her arms. Cathy looked up while strokering her sides and leant up and kiss her on the lips, pulling back she said "are u feeling better then earlier?" Jane smiled and nodded and just leaned bsck down and snuggled back into their hair "goodnigh'" she said, in a sleepy tone and was about to fall asleep when she heard a small "goodnight, I love you", they felt Cathy smile against her neck and she replied with a sleepy "I love you to" they then both fell asleep.

Catalina looked towards the hallway to janes room as she sent Cathy in there quite abit ago and they haven't gotten back out so she decided against staying out and went to go check out why they were taking so long. She gently opened the door to see darkness and then 2 figures in Jane's bed, she rolled her eyes but was glad Jane was okay and not alone so she quietly closed the door and went back out to where Anne was laying down
"come on amor!" Anne said while holding her arms out, Catalina again, rolled her eyes and went over to sit down with her before she got pulled down by Anne.

Here we go!