Heatwave

Cathy struggled as an autistic with sensory issues in this DAMN HEAT (purely me pushing my issues onto Cathy)
.................

Since the heatwave has started the queen's have had to cancel shows as they don't wanna risk themselves,, cast or anyone getting a heatstroke.
Everyone was struggling, kitty and Anne were on the sofa beside each other with a fan in front of them, Anna and Jane was doing the exact same, Catherine was sitting on the sofa, Cathy sitting on the ground in front of her, the fan infront of them, they knew Cathy was struggling as sensory issues got worse in the heat and was becoming more irritatable and more prone to a meltdown and they were trying to avoid that and Cathy was glad.

Cathy leaned back as Catherine ran her hand through her hair, in an attempt to give some calmness, "I fcking hate this" she grumbled, Anne smiled and said back " yeah. We aren't built for this shit" kitty laughed and just leaned forward to the fan.
"when is this going to be overrrr" Anne wined, no one answered as literally no one knew but hoped it was soon.
Cathy leaned her head against her knees, rocking back and forward with her hands lightly knocking her head, Catherine saw that and kept a close eye on how hard she was hitting her head.
"hey Cathy?" Anna leaned over looking towards Cathy, "hmm?" Cathy didn't lift he rhead but made a sound that gave Anna the impression 'what?', Annas face made a sympathic look, "how are you feeling?" Cathy slightly lifted her head, thought for a secoound and then "not well" and her head went back to her knee, her hand went back to her head but harder.
Catherine leaned forward and gently took hold of her hands, pulling Cathy back, she whispered to cathy "your okay" and leaned onto her shoulders, appling preasure as she's aware Cathy likes deep pressure but because of the heat, she couldn't use her weighted blanket.
Jane thought of something "could we put ice in the pool and kinda just ice ourselves?" she said outloud, not fully aware she did, until most people in the room laughed "you know Jane. Not a bad idea, we can cover it and throw ice into it" Anna said, considering it.

They ended up actually doing that, they put up a cover above the pool so that they could stay in it without boiling themselves, kitty and Anne came out, for some unknown reason, too many ice pieces that someone should have, Catherine looked at them while helping Cathy with her hair, as Cathy was getting frustrated with it "why do we have so much ice?!" Anne and kitty looked towards each other with the same look. This said w eryhting to Catherine "nevermind I don't want to know" she patted Cathy's head and she got.
They immediately threw the ice into the pool and jumped in, Jane rolled her eyes at them, give a side eye to Catherine "they're children" she whispered as her and Catherine went towards the stairs! "your only figuring that out now?" Catherine smirked at her as they both sat down in the water.
Cathy and Anna were on the other side of the pool, "come on in, actual is cold" Cathy gave a slight face at that, Anna rolled her eyes and grabbed Cathy by the waist and pulled her in "Akk!" Cathy shouted as she was simoltasly dragged into the water, she got up and wiped water out of her face, as Anna, kitty and Anne laughed,
Cathy looked at them and slashed as much water as she could, Anna gasped "oh no you didnt"and this continued a rivalry, Cathy and kitty against Anne and Anna, and right now Cathy was behind Catherine trying to not get splashed" why am I being used as a human shield " she was cut off as Anne slashed her, Anna and Jane just started laughing their assets off.

Let's just say, they had fun, even with the heatwave going through the Uk

........

Hi!, so incase some people have forgotten, Cathy's autistic because I am and I say so.
This heatwave is killing me and I'm pushing that onto Cathy as I love her but I'm putting my own issues onto her :)