Little Misses Daddy

Start from the beginning

Jungkook POV

I woke up to a the sun shining through the windows. The birds were chirping and the wind was blowing. It was perfect. Everything except one thing. I didn't get to wake up with the love of my life. The one person I want to see in the morning. Instead my last memory of him is listening to his cries. I'm sorry.

I've been the worst boyfriend imaginable and all Jimin ever did was love me. I have some making up to do. I quickly wore my clothes and brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair and grabbed my shoes before leaving a note for Jimin.

Good morning beautiful. I'm gonna be out for a little. I need to talk to Lisa. There's leftovers in the fridge. Please eat something since you didn't eat the soup last night. I'll be back soon.
-Jungkook

I swiftly made my way to the car and drove to the cafe. I entered the building and looked around for the girl I was supposed to meet.

"Jungkookie!" I heard someone yell my name from behind me. She wrapped arms tightly wrapped around my waist and nuzzled her face into my back.

"Let go please." I groaned.

"Babe what's wrong?" She pouted.

"Don't call me that Lisa. I have a boyfriend." I deadpanned and she let go. I led her to a booth and she frowned at my serious expression.

"Kookie~" She whined.

"Lisa stop. I know about what you told Jimin." I got straight to the point.

"What?" She asked panicked. "I know you're threatening him.

"I don't have time to waste Jimin is home alone and I want to be there. "I'm not!" She shouted.

"Yes you are don't lie to me." I'm so over her and being here I just want this to be over.

"Kookie why would I do that?!" She whined while trying to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Lisa. Please just tell me." I pleaded as I pushed her away.

"I just want you so bad~" She whined again.

"So you did!" I shouted making everyone in the cafe look at our table.

"Why can't we be together?! Like the old times babe." She asked.

"Fuck no! First you force a relationship on me. Then after we break up you try to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend. And now you're trying to force me into another one." I huffed in annoyance.

"When will you get it? I don't want to be with you Lisa. I want to be with Jimin. I love him and you're causing serious problems." I explained.

"But he can't give you what I can! He can't give you kids! You can't show him off because well.... look at him! And your mom doesn't like him either!" Lisa immediately stopped talking.

"One, we can adopt! Two, he is the most beautiful person to ever walk this planet. Inside and out! And three, How would you know that?" I asked.

"Nothing. I wouldn't." She responded quickly.

"Why are you still lying?!" I banged my fist on the table.

"J-Jungkookie?" She whimpered while glancing at the people that were now staring.

"I don't give a fuck Lisa. Stay the hell away from Jimin." I yelled.

"Please forgive me Kookie! I promise I won't do anything to him! Your mom! She forced me to threaten him!" I'm not even surprised at this point. I looked into her eyes to find anything that would tell me she was lying. Nothing. For once she was telling the truth.

"I need time just please stay away from my boyfriend." I begged.

"I will Kook-Ah. I'm so sorry." Lisa said as I walked away. Thank god. That went better than expected. All I want to do is get home and tell Jimin the good news.

Jimin POV

I woke up and got ready for the day. I walked out of my room hoping to see Jungkook. Yes I'm angry, but I do still love him. I do still want him.

"Jungkook?" I shouted when I didn't see him in the living room or kitchen. I started to look around the house and he wasn't there. I found a little piece of paper on the dining room table and started reading it.

Good morning beautiful. Well that's a nice way to wake up. I smiled and continued reading.

I'm gonna be out for a little. I need to talk to Lisa. Wonderful. My smile turned to a thin line and I rolled my eyes.

There's leftovers in the fridge. Please eat something since you didn't eat the soup last night. I'll be back soon. Why does he have to be so sweet yet an actual idiot?

I guess I'll go over to Jins. I really have been stressed so much lately. I just need to be little for a couple of hours. I sent him a text and he said he'd be happy to have me.

-

"Jiminie!" The tall man yelled.

"Jinine!" I yelled back. It's so good to be like this again.

"I'm missed you baby!" He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Misses Jinnie too." I hugged him back tighter. I miss hugs.

"What's going on with Jungkook? Why can't you be little around him anymore?" Jin asked curiously.

"No trust daddy." I pouted thinking about it.

"Why? What did he do? Did he hurt you?!" Jin yelled and I nodded my head. Jins eyes widened and he practically had steam coming out of his ears. I only then realized what he might have thought.

"No hit Minnie! Daddy no hit!" I frantically tried to clarify.

"Then how did he hurt my poor baby?" Jin cooed at me.

"L-lisa." I stuttered.

"That bitch. I knew she'd come back." I don't want to talk about this anymore.

"Play with me!" I whined and Jin picked up a toy.

"I miss you Jiminie. I haven't seen my baby in forever." He cooed and ruffled my hair.

"I miss Jinnie and Joonie." I whined.

"But really miss my daddy." I felt the tears coming. I needed this. I needed to be comforted.

"Aw baby it's okay. Come here. Come here." Jin coaxed as I nuzzled my head into his neck. I just sobbed until I couldn't anymore. It was relaxing and I just needed to know someone would be there for me. I want to trust Jungkook but it's hard. It's hard when the one person you thought you could trust stabs you in the back.

______________________________

Poor baby. Didn't you miss Minnie? 🥺
That's for reading this one comment and vote pls!💕 Lmk what I can work on or if there's anything you want to see happen!

OMFG!!!! I feel like a proud parent! For the third time!!! CONGRATULATIONS BBYS🥺🥳