Chapter 169- 170

Chapter 169 - When it Rains It Pours

Qin Residence - Early hours of the morning 

Dan Caihong was eventually handed over to the police and subsequently charged with aiding and abetting a kidnapping attempt. 

Qin Song and Elder Qin sat in their living room in silence. 

After Dan Caihong was taken away Qin Song was forced to reveal everything with regards to Zhou FengMian.

Elder Qin mulled over all the information his son told him; from the night of the party and the setup to the present day of attempting to kidnap the children. 

Elder Qin hardened his features: "Why didn't you tell us any of this earlier? We had someone so vindictive around us for so long, around little 4th."

Qin Song: "I have no excuses. I tried to keep her contact with all of you to a minimum. Apart from when she came to our residence, she did not interact with any of the family. Bodyguards were always monitoring everything closely during those interactions. If I had said anything before; then right now Jie's reputation and future would be ruined and worse yet he might even be married to Zhou FengMian. He's the type that's stubborn and always fulfills his responsibilities. I didn't want his life to be destroyed. Additionally, I didn't want to just deal with her I wanted to ruin her backing. I have no doubt in my mind that her family was involved. As you are aware the Zhou family has dealings in multiple industries. Their roots are too deep to be destroyed overnight, they have connections with some people that can't be taken lightly. That's why it has taken this long."

Elder Qin calmed down a little. He knew that Qin Song had only taken such risks because it was Jie that was being used in a scheme. The Zhou's were indeed not easy to deal with. 

Elder Qin restated: "She was the one to do this to little 4th and the others. I always knew she was obsessed and selfish but I never thought that she would cross such a line. She even had her niece take part to trick the children."

Qin Song: "Mmm."

Elder Qin: "All this time I wondered why you would be with someone like Zhou FengMian. Even after everything we had shown you about her character and her history. All of us could see that she was a fish eye marauding as a pearl. " 

Qin Song: "Mmm."

Elder Qin: "The Zhou Family?"

Qin Song: "Will disappear within 2 weeks."

Elder Qin nodded: "I'll leave it to you to handle. I had Cao Shen collect some information about them that may be useful to you."

Qin Song arched a brow. 

Elder Qin said proudly: "I never liked Zhou FengMian. I was waiting for the day you finally woke up. I never could fathom why The son of I, Qin Weimin would have such poor tastes."

He was about to get up when Qin Song spoke. 

Qin Song: "Dad, there's something else I wanted to discuss with you."

Elder Qin sat back down and tried to lighten the mood a little: "What's the matter? I didn't think you would have any more revelations to shock me with tonight."