Chapter 61-75

Chapter 61: Generosity

Elder Huang looked at the speechless faces gazing at him.

Elder Huang: "I'm not saying that Unity hospital should suffer a loss. I've spoken to Li Wang recently and he said that the Chen family agreed to have the operation take place at Emerald hospital. In fact everyone at Emerald hospital is incredibly willing to facilitate the operation. "

Qin Song's cold aura became glacial at the mention of the Chen family.

Elder Qin said with a hint of anger: "Emerald hospital is..."

Elder Huang: "Yes, I'm happy to pay a rental fee for Dr. Li's time."

Qin Xian Jun mimicked Elder Huang: "Rental fee..."

Elder Huang: "I will make sure that the operation takes place outside of her regular working hours. I will only require her services for a few hours and she would be one of the many qualified doctors taking part in the operation. In fact with her level of skill, she'll probably just be an assistant. After all, the famous Dr. Yang Zian will be the lead surgeon. So it won't be too taxing on her."

Qin Song: "Her level of skill... assistant..."

Elder Huang glanced around confusedly at the Qin's. Why are they all mimicking my words?

Elder Huang chose to ignore their looks and continued on: "Li Wang assured me that Dr. Li was someone that fulfilled their promises; so I'm sure she will honor our contract. I'm simply here out of respect for your Qin family."

Elder Huang smiled as he spoke: "So you see it's simply a win- win situation for everyone. You'll receive a fee for lending Dr. Li and my grandson will get his transplant."

Qin Xian Jun: "Did your hair product seep into your brain?"

Elder Huang smile dropped: "What did you just say?"

Elder Qin: "Don't take any notice of Jun, these people from the younger generation just say anything without thinking."

Elder Qin chastised Qin Xian Jun: "Jun how could you speak that way to an elder?" He gave Qin Xian Jun a sly look.

Qin Xian Jun looked contrite: "You're right father."

Elder Huang looked mildly appeased until he heard what Qin Xian Jun said next.

Qin Xian Jun looked at Elder Huang and said with mock sincerity: "Elder Huang. I apologize for suggesting that it was the 40 years worth of chemicals in your hair product that seeped into your brain, that caused you to suggest something so asinine."

Elder Huang wanted to vomit blood. Is this brat apologizing or cursing at me?!

Elder Huang stood up in outrage he had never been spoken to in such a disrespectful way. He pointed at Qin Xian Jun's face and shouted: "How dare you talk to me in such a way?! Do you know who I am?!"