Heat

This is smut

Saeyoung is a cat in heat, why? Because I said so :D

.

It was too much for (Y/n) to handle, the intense gaze from across the room hung over her head. With a tinge of regret the girl turned to her hacking, cat, boyfriend, Saeyoung. He seemed stunned as her (e/c) eyes met with his and she noticed how his tail lashed around more so. "Saeyoung, are you alright?" With a small whine the red head ushered away to his room leaving (Y/n) confused.

"What the hell is wrong with him?"

Before (Y/n) could put her hand on the knob she heard his voice call out in such a sinful manner.

"Oh god (Y/n), right there~ Oh yes"

(Y/n) opened the door as silent as she could and found her boyfriend who was promptly shirtless, his pants pulled down enough so that his cock sprung free. Even as (Y/n) entered the room, Saeyoung paid her no mind as he kept stroking himself, shuddering as he mumbled pleas followed by your name. How long has he been in heat? He whined once you looked at him which means- Oh my god... He's been like this for a few days hasn't he?! How had he not attacked (Y/n) is beyond odd.

(Y/n) stepped closer to Saeyoung and moved his hands away, his eyes widen and he flinched "N-no! No! I-I'm almost done!" (Y/n) looked at his face he was red and the tip of his cock was slightly pink "Let me" Saeyoung gulped once (Y/n) said those words as she put her mouth closer to his cock and let a soft blow escape her lips. He squirmed and (Y/n) took the moment to lunge, taking his erect cock into her mouth.

Saeyoung was clouded with lust, his senses tossed away as (Y/n) sucked and touched anywhere else she couldn't put her mouth in. Saeyoung shot his cum into her mouth and she swallowed as much as she could, taking her mouth out with a sweet loud pop. "Wanna keep going?" Saeyoung nodded feverishly and (Y/n) stripped herself bare to his delight as she sat herself down on his lap, his cock still had some cum in it, he touched her body all around. "So good! Oh god your so good! I wanted this for so long!" Saeyoung kept mumbling these words as (Y/n) settled herself into his cock filling her tight walls. He began to thrust even when she didn't say anything. (Y/n) wasn't upset, he was in heat it's only fair that he would be so quick to get to the point here.

Saeyoung pounded more deep with every thrust until (Y/n) could only moan as she already saw stars (At this point she could see the galaxy) Saeyoung let out a high pitched long moan and cummed, (Y/n) moaned and followed suit. "Saeyoung next time tell me" Saeyoung nibbled around her neck "Mmkay" "My cute kitty"

"Saeyoung?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Your still hard..."

"Is it that bad?"

"I'm up for a few rounds"

~A/n: FINALLY FINISHED THIS! Hallelujah! I'll be in the holy water tub if you need me! Byyye~