Knock Off

(Y/n) yelled at everyone. Her friends in the RFA, are they even truly her friends? She's a replacement isn't she? A knockoff of Rika, why the hell does no one really care for her? Especially Yoosung, it's always "Rika this" or "Rika that" How many fucking times does she have to tell him that she's not her. (Y/n) is not Rika and will never be Rika so if everyone could shut the fuck up!

Saeyoung watched her silently as she yelled, once she slammed the door shut, leaving them. Yoosung and Zen had protested trying to calm her down to no avail. Jumin brushed off her outburst as if she's a child, in response Jaehee scolded him on that and explained how difficult it truly is to do these type of things. To fill in a spot you could never truly fill like someone else had.

Saeyoung walked out to see (Y/n) in the cold huddling herself "It's cold isn't it" "What are you doing out here Saeyoung?" "Checking to see how you are" "Perfect, couldn't be better" (Y/n) mumbled and glanced at Saeyoung who stood up looking at her "Gonna stand there the whole time?" Saeyoung chuckled and sat next to (Y/n) "So you feel like a knockoff?" (Y/n) sighed brushing some of her (h/l) (h/c) hair from her face "No-- I mean sometimes but I know it's different now. I don't know why I yelled at you all. I know you guys don't see me as Rika and I know you are all so nice to me, I just couldn't handle it. I won't be surprised if you are angry at me" "No one is angry at you, just worried" (Y/n) rested her head against Saeyoung's shoulder and he blushed looking at her "There's no need to apologize for being upset, everyone has those days or moments (Y/n). You said what you felt, no reason to apologize, you were just being honest. I think we'd prefer honesty than lying" "Thank you Saeyoung"

"Anytime"

.

A/n: Sorry it's so short, I kinda just went with a short thing here I guess, no real plot?