Saeyoung X NekoReader

Due to this being not real for some unknown reason (Y/n) turned into a neko for two days! ^^

(Y/n) Pov

Okay think! What are the worst possiblitys of Saeyoung finding out about my cat transformation of having (h/c) ears and tail!?

1. Saeyoung practically cat abusing me
2. Saeyoung posting it online
3. Saeyoung going crazy

My chances are slim of him being calm in this situation... -_-

I'm gonna maybe do it I'll tell him...maybe argh! Fine I'll do it

"Saeyoung" He was staring at his computers intensely. I walked over to him quietly and put my tail underneath his chin CRACK he turned around quickly his glasses broken in view "Oh no your glasses Saeyoung" He screamed happily "(Y/N)! Your a Neko so cute!" Saeyoung pushed me on to the couch landing on top of me and started to pet me on the head as he adjusted himself to sit up I put my body in his lap as he continued to pet me Purrrr "(Y/n)? Did you just purr~" "S-shut up no! Noo way did that sound just came out of my mou-" He petted me on the back of my left ear. I closed my eyes Purrrrrrrrr I sighed "S-sorry that's embarrassing" He chuckled "It's adorable shush your cute as hell purring like that" "Uh oh the infamous Seven called me cute I agent 606 must depart!" He chuckled "Oh yeah but I 707 has captured 606 to be mine forever!" He started to tickle my sides "Haha! F-fine pssh haha 606 accepts hahaha" "OW" "Huh? Saeyoung what's wrong" Saeyoung reached to his back touching my hands "Nails...ow cat nails" "Huh O-oh oh! Oh God I'm sorry" I felt my nails retract as I moved my hands away from Saeyoung "Sorry" Gah no I hurt Saeyoung aw man... "It's okay (Y/n) you didn't mean to hurt me" "How did yo-" "Your ears laid back and your tail went down...not that hard to figure out" My mouth hung open "Is this because you spend too much time abusing Elizabeth the third?" "Ooh are you jealous of Elly and I?" I growled a bit staring at him not amused "Hahaha I'm sorry your face is priceless and don't worry I love you more than Elly" "And" "Honey Buddha Chips" "Annd?" "Does Jumin Han Gay memes" "Mmm?" "A-and Binary Codes" I raised an eyebrow "And messing with Yoosung heh there it's over isn't it~"

(IF YOU GET THE REFERENCE I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU)

*Timeskip*

"(Y/n) just let me squeeze you one more time!" I pouted "Nyooo! Nyo more times" "AW YOU SOUND MORE LIKE A CAT" "MEOW!" Saeyoung kept chasing me around the house as I lept onto his desk to a counter to the couch and more furniture of his "AWBHEGJUECNKOTEAQDV!!!!" "NYA" "Oneeee more time pleeease!" I sighed "Mm....argh fine" Saeyoung squished himself against me while messing with my ears "Saeyoooung nyo stop it" "Aw but you love it" "Grr...I hate it when your right" "WHICH IS ALL THE TIME!" "No it's not idiot" "Yeah your right"